Expired Hot Deals

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:04 am
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 22, 2004
166 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

Deal Link:
Lamkin golf grips is offering a free swing grip (not putter grip) including installation. Just go to the their site and step through the grip "Get a Free Grip" questionnaire. Fill in your name, email, and postal code on the last page as it will generate a coupon to be printed out. It will list the dealers in your area (ie Golftown). Take the coupon to Golftown and select the Lamkin grip you want installed. Just got one of my clubs re-gripped today with a Lamkin TS1 mid-size grip as it retails for $15.99 and $1.50 installation.
Last edited by Cheapdeal on Sep 5th, 2020 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
70 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21687 posts
298 upvotes
Newmarket
Doesn’t accept my “zip “ code. US only?
Jul 28, 2005
135 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
Worked. Appears to have given me 2 vouchers. Same for everyone else?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1651 posts
1003 upvotes
Ottawa
trebas wrote: Worked. Appears to have given me 2 vouchers. Same for everyone else?
Yes your free one and another voucher to try to get you to actually buy some. The other is buy 8 get 1 more free
May 7, 2015
74 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
Got my voucher, will visit GT Markham on Sunday.
Feb 3, 2019
332 posts
452 upvotes
Canada
Got it, thanks OP
Live a little
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1058 posts
448 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Just beware that the voucher comes up in the browser and is not sent to your email...I closed my browser too soon and never saw the voucher. Burned one email and had to use another to get it to print.

Thanks OP
#melnykout
[OP]
Apr 22, 2004
166 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
I had removed my grip and tape from the shaft hoping Golftown could install it today, but the wait time was 5 days. I wanted the grip so I can install it myself at home because I want use my club this weekend. The pro shop guy printed me a slip to take the cashier so I can leave the store with the free grip. Happy golfing!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2184 posts
1683 upvotes
Markham
Cheapdeal wrote: I had removed my grip and tape from the shaft hoping Golftown could install it today, but the wait time was 5 days. I wanted the grip so I can install it myself at home because I want use my club this weekend. The pro shop guy printed me a slip to take the cashier so I can leave the store with the free grip. Happy golfing!
Dang! I didn’t even think about the wait time. It’s a long weekend so I may need to go Tuesday unless I DIY as well.

Edit: Golftown in Markham will have mine done this afternoon. YMMV if it gets busy.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1695 upvotes
Worked for me in BC.

Was hoping it would work on putter.

Thanks.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1695 upvotes
Does the voucher need to be printed? Or can it be shown off phone?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2184 posts
1683 upvotes
Markham
Balduno wrote: Does the voucher need to be printed? Or can it be shown off phone?
I’d assume printed as there is some info to fill out by the store. I assume they’ll mail this in for them to get reimbursed.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB