Expired Hot Deals

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:04 am
Tags:
Dec 6, 2008
672 posts
197 upvotes
Cheapdeal wrote: I had removed my grip and tape from the shaft hoping Golftown could install it today, but the wait time was 5 days. I wanted the grip so I can install it myself at home because I want use my club this weekend. The pro shop guy printed me a slip to take the cashier so I can leave the store with the free grip. Happy golfing!
So is the deal for putters only or can I take a driver? Also, I bought used clubs that are long. Would they cut the end for free as well?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1785 posts
1443 upvotes
Waterloo
itemsale2003 wrote: So is the deal for putters only or can I take a driver? Also, I bought used clubs that are long. Would they cut the end for free as well?
no it says putters excluded. you can take your other clubs.

no they won't shorten your shaft for free it's not part of the service. this is literally for replacing the grip. If you'd like, you can remove your grip and shorten your shaft before bringing it in. i'd recommend you watch some youtube videos on how to do that.
Jan 15, 2016
364 posts
315 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Balduno wrote: Does the voucher need to be printed? Or can it be shown off phone?
Printed for sure.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5566 posts
1695 upvotes
I went into a nearby Golftown and got the grip changed. Guy did it on the spot. I tried out some putters while waiting.
Oct 29, 2006
99 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Went to golftown at enterprise, grip was replaced on the spot, the fellow didn't look at or take my voucher (i printed it and showed it at the beginning though).
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2184 posts
1683 upvotes
Markham
alexyeung08 wrote: Went to golftown at enterprise, grip was replaced on the spot, the fellow didn't look at or take my voucher (i printed it and showed it at the beginning though).
Hmm, that’s odd. My guy at that location wrote the grip model, initialed and dated it.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
alexyeung08 wrote: Went to golftown at enterprise, grip was replaced on the spot, the fellow didn't look at or take my voucher (i printed it and showed it at the beginning though).
How long does the process take?
May 7, 2015
74 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
I had my pw regripped last week and it took only a few minutes. after they set the grip, it takes an hour or so for the glue to cure. but if there's no lineup. you should be in and out within 5-10 minutes.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5566 posts
1695 upvotes
Airbum88 wrote: How long does the process take?
The guy told me it would take 10-15 minutes.
Oct 29, 2006
99 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
HDawg wrote: Hmm, that’s odd. My guy at that location wrote the grip model, initialed and dated it.
Yeah it was a bit strange. He did note the grip I chose though as I received a $0 invoice at the end, but I still have the voucher that I printed.
Airbum88 wrote: How long does the process take?
Ended up being around 15 minutes, but only 2-3 minutes to actually do the work as he was helping people behind me in line with their pickups / dropoffs first.
Feb 6, 2007
465 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
Just finished getting grip done at GT Markham. Selection of grips was small, mainly Sonar+ in midsize and TS1 in standard & Midsize. No wrap style, at least none on the floor. Took about 1 min to complete the paper work and 5 mins for the install.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10816 posts
5893 upvotes
Markham
alexyeung08 wrote: Yeah it was a bit strange. He did note the grip I chose though as I received a $0 invoice at the end, but I still have the voucher that I printed.

Ended up being around 15 minutes, but only 2-3 minutes to actually do the work as he was helping people behind me in line with their pickups / dropoffs first.
Lucky you - go get another club regripped.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1121 posts
361 upvotes
YYC
Thanks OP!

The text says they will email it to you... do they? :)

I followed the advice of @dogbolter and printed it before closing my browser just incase.
Jan 16, 2013
197 posts
163 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone else not getting the email? It’s been 10 min since I completed the survey but nothing yet
Nov 20, 2015
178 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Won’t let me type in a postal code, zip only. Any work around this? I am on an iPhone.