Expired Hot Deals

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:04 am
Tags:
Feb 6, 2007
468 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
chaingunsofdoom wrote: Thanks OP!

The text says they will email it to you... do they? :)

I followed the advice of @dogbolter and printed it before closing my browser just incase.
speeed wrote: Anyone else not getting the email? It’s been 10 min since I completed the survey but nothing yet
I didn't get email. Just printed the coupon after survey completed.
May 18, 2016
161 posts
177 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP!!

went in today got my driver grip replaced, guy did it on the spot 5 minutes, longest part was the line.

Some hassle, as the manager tried to say I could only get the grip after purchasing 8 grips, however in the end I got my free grip and installation.
[OP]
Apr 22, 2004
166 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
It will not generate an email so don’t wait for it. Just complete the survey and print it before closing the window. I did it on my iPhone and sent it to my printer connected to my WiFi. The pro shop tech at my local Golftown was super busy re-gripping so thus the 5 days wait time. Saving my the buy 8 and get 1 free coupon when Golftown has 40% off grips in the fall. I think the free grip coupon is good for 30 days after it is generated.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1162 posts
646 upvotes
Thanks OP, wanted to regrip my new hybrid. Prob will wait a week or so before I go do it. Let most people gets theirs done out the way first lol. I have a feeling with 57 upvotes there's gonna be line ups during the next few days... Just hope it doesn't get abused and I get burnt for not going in sooner.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5583 posts
1705 upvotes
DealScavenger wrote: Got it thanks, works for Vancouver for Golf Town locations
Where’s the Golftown in Vancouver?
Jul 13, 2018
109 posts
99 upvotes
i3kc wrote: Just finished getting grip done at GT Markham. Selection of grips was small, mainly Sonar+ in midsize and TS1 in standard & Midsize. No wrap style, at least none on the floor. Took about 1 min to complete the paper work and 5 mins for the install.

Was there a line up?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2187 posts
1693 upvotes
Markham
Sicario007 wrote: Was there a line up?
When I picked mine up yesterday (I left it there for next day) it was completely dead. Granted, this was 10:30a and they closed Enterprise for several blocks on the east side, but I think if you go early AM tomorrow, it shouldn’t be bad.

FWIW, when I went Saturday, there was no line when I went, also around 10a. Another RFDer went in the afternoon and got it done on the spot.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Jul 13, 2018
109 posts
99 upvotes
HDawg wrote: When I picked mine up yesterday (I left it there for next day) it was completely dead. Granted, this was 10:30a and they closed Enterprise for several blocks on the east side, but I think if you go early AM tomorrow, it shouldn’t be bad.

FWIW, when I went Saturday, there was no line when I went, also around 10a. Another RFDer went in the afternoon and got it done on the spot.
I wonder if theyre open today
May 7, 2015
75 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
I went yesterday to DT Markham (enterprise); no lineup; done in 5 minutes and check out at the cashier was quick. They did scan the coupon though so unless you use another email and then phone number at checkout i dont think you can reuse the vouchers.

Pops is retired so maybe i'll give him my wedges and he can regrip another for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1793 posts
1445 upvotes
Waterloo
how strict is golf town with multiple coupons? It says 1 per customer but i got 3 for 3 wedges
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
In the GTA, do we have to go to the Golf Towns recommended? Are we allowed to redeem this coupon at the Golf Town in Aurora?
[OP]
Apr 22, 2004
166 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
I don’t think you need to go to the retailer recommended. All the Golftown should be platinum retailers and accept the coupons. You can call Aurora Golftown to confirm.
Jul 21, 2013
39 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
On the lamkin website you can check which ones would are platinum retailers and would accept - the recommended is just the list they come up with based on your postal code.