Expired Hot Deals

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:04 am
Tags:
May 7, 2015
75 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
Sicklyslick wrote: how strict is golf town with multiple coupons? It says 1 per customer but i got 3 for 3 wedges
Since a work order is required from the tech, they note your GT profile with a phone number. The club is gripped then the checkout is completed, i'm worried that with a second coupon and they'll disqualify me at checkout and leave me with the ~$20 tab.

The site and coupon only state that the platinum retailers eligible locations, but an acquaintance of mine got it done in Aurora. I will be headed there this week with my work email and another phone number.
Aug 23, 2010
810 posts
236 upvotes
Amazing! Thanks, OP. I was jsut in Golf Town yesterday looking at re-gripping my clubs and decided to wait on it due to the cost. Seems my instincts were correct.

Strangely, it gave me 4 golf stores in Massachusetts?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2118 posts
721 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
Got my SIM driver re-gripped this afternoon at Golf Town Heartland.

Took 5 mins. GT tech said to let it dry for a few hours before using it again.

Thanks OP!
Jul 21, 2013
40 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Went to GT queensway - got it done right away! Thanks OP
May 7, 2015
75 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
Got another grip; this time from Aurora. The tech there input my coupon directly and i didnt need to check out with cashier. Will be back to get another 2 wedges done.

Co worker confirmed that they dont cross check your phone number so just print multiple coupons.
Last edited by calsoyto on Sep 14th, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 24, 2009
746 posts
823 upvotes
Vancouver
Just FYI, Golftown Richmond now installs grip instantly (that is only if there is no lineup or work in progress). They were giving flat 5 days when I checked with them last month due to COVID19.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
calsoyto wrote: Got another grip; this time from Aurora. The tech there input my coupon directly and i didnt need to check out with cashier. Will be back to get another 2 wedges done.

Co worker confirmed that they dont cross check your phone number so just print multiple coupons.
So I could go to a Golftown in another city and get another club done for free?
May 7, 2015
75 posts
25 upvotes
Newmarket
Balduno wrote: So I could go to a Golftown in another city and get another club done for free?
I went to Aurora and Markham, but doesnt seem like you have to.

I'm going back to Aurora on Thursday in the AM and once more in the PM. But both Aurora and Markham are running low on grips. only the TS1 left.
Sep 18, 2004
714 posts
205 upvotes
calsoyto wrote: I went to Aurora and Markham, but doesnt seem like you have to.

I'm going back to Aurora on Thursday in the AM and once more in the PM. But both Aurora and Markham are running low on grips. only the TS1 left.
What size ?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10883 posts
5993 upvotes
Markham
Airbum88 wrote: What size ?
Went to Markham last week. I wanted a Sonar midsize but they were OOS [and weren't getting anymore] so I got a TS1 midsize.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1795 posts
1449 upvotes
Waterloo
went to both waterloo and kitchener golftown. both were clueless. however, waterloo figured it out pretty quick and got two clubs done. in and out in about 15mins. (i had a friend, so 2 customers). kitchener one is now aware. but they took 40 minutes to figure out what to do.

ended up getting 3 TS1 on my MD3 wedge set. not bad.
Feb 24, 2019
210 posts
306 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote: how strict is golf town with multiple coupons? It says 1 per customer but i got 3 for 3 wedges
how strict are they at doing 3 times the work when the voucher clearly says 1?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1795 posts
1449 upvotes
Waterloo
KingMoobot wrote: how strict are they at doing 3 times the work when the voucher clearly says 1?
they're reimbursted by lamkin for parts and labour and i can print 3 vouchers with 3 diff codes. so how does that affect them in any way
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2999 posts
1502 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, free is better than a kick to the head

The same kick to the head the joker that down-voted this freebie deserves

BTW: WTF is wrong with Golftown closing at 5 PM daily ?!?
Dec 24, 2015
66 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Thx OP got it done at Whitby GT in 5 mins.