Expired Hot Deals

Free Lamkin Golf Grip (Includes Install)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 12:04 am
Tags:
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5604 posts
1709 upvotes
calsoyto wrote: I went to Aurora and Markham, but doesnt seem like you have to.

I'm going back to Aurora on Thursday in the AM and once more in the PM. But both Aurora and Markham are running low on grips. only the TS1 left.
I have no idea where those locations are.

I’m in Vancouver.
Jan 1, 2013
410 posts
259 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
Any reviews of the actual grips themselves? Thanks.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5604 posts
1709 upvotes
jetcap wrote: Any reviews of the actual grips themselves? Thanks.
I got the Sonar+ on my 7 iron. I’ve played a few rounds since getting it replaced. It works for me.

It’s all feel though. Whats good for me may not be good for you.

You should go in to try the different grips.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1608 posts
938 upvotes
Aurora only has Jumbo's left and they're biggg so don't bother unless you prefer them
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6204 posts
1123 upvotes
Mississauga
I just bought a new driver, does it make sense to change the grip right away? (I'm new at this btw)
Oct 24, 2009
746 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
I can recommend ST+2 HYBRID CALIBRATE for longer clubs like long iron, hybrid, woods. I like the calibrate feature where the rear line is a bit thicker to give you better grip. Almost like a droplet shape.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5604 posts
1709 upvotes
Longobongo wrote: I just bought a new driver, does it make sense to change the grip right away? (I'm new at this btw)
Unless you really dislike the grip on your driver, why would you?

If you tried the driver before buying it, you must have bought it because it felt good in your hands.

If it’s a used driver but new to you, then it would make sense to change the grip.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2191 posts
1699 upvotes
Markham
Longobongo wrote: I just bought a new driver, does it make sense to change the grip right away? (I'm new at this btw)
I wouldn't unless you don't like it. I'd take it to the range, if you haven't already or played any rounds yet, and swing it a bit (a lot). I changed my driver grip, which was a Golf Pride (all my irons and hybrids use the same one) but it was getting really worn down. As my driver is the only non-Callaway in my bag, I didn't care if it has a Lamkin.

Just my opinion, but if your grip is new and you like the feel, there's no point changing it.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10881 posts
5992 upvotes
Markham
You might only consider changing if you want to change the sizing or if you like the feel of some of the newer higher end grips.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
Anybody used this coupon at GT Woodbridge ?