Expired Hot Deals

Free Local Delivery Shipping at Larry The Liquidator (food, household, etc.)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 10:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5146 upvotes
Toronto

Free Local Delivery Shipping at Larry The Liquidator (food, household, etc.)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Free Shipping site-wide at Larry The Liquidator

they got all kinds of cheap food, close to or past the Best Before date, and other stuff. 49 cent bag of popcorn, 25 cent mouthwash, etc. 12 mustards for 50 cents

https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/colle ... -ascending

Coupon code: AUGUST SALE

i put in a couple orders, last one for $1.49

EDIT: looks like only local delivery in these following postal code zones:
https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/pages/local-delivery

so GTA only perhaps?
Last edited by ManCaveGamer on Aug 25th, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4669 posts
4163 upvotes
Image

Pumpkin Spice cookies. Just in time for Autumn/Halloween... For the low low price of $0.25! And free shipping!
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4669 posts
4163 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: Free Shipping site-wide at Larry The Liquidator



Coupon code: AUGUST SALE

It looks like free local delivery only!? Not Canada wide free shipping. Too bad as those prices are pretty good.
Last edited by muffin4life on Aug 25th, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5146 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: Image

Pumpkin Spice cookies. Just in time for Autumn/Halloween... For the low low price of $0.25! And free shipping!
ya i bought one of those lol
muffin4life wrote: It looks like free local delivery only!? Not Canada wide free shipping
not working in BC? works for me in toronto. I can fix the title
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4669 posts
4163 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: ya i bought one of those lol



not working in BC? works for me in toronto. I can fix the title
Thx OP. no go for me but I wasn't the one who down voted.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210825-130513.png
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1654 posts
2102 upvotes
Avoid the foods at all costs, all of them, lol Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

The mouthwash is ok if u have a Waterpik water flosser, then you fill 1/2 the tank with water and 1/2 with mouthwash. Its awesome! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3100 posts
1127 upvotes
Just bought a case of hot mustard.. anyone in in some ?

Couldn't resist bought some blue raspberry syrup as well
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 16, 2004
2307 posts
1060 upvotes
Toronto
10 lbs of whole wheat pasta for 5 bucks? I’m in!
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3100 posts
1127 upvotes
joo wrote: 10 lbs of whole wheat pasta for 5 bucks? I’m in!
It doesn't say expiry date for that one.. be careful
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7874 posts
3471 upvotes
l1197493 wrote: Avoid the foods at all costs, all of them, lol Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

The mouthwash is ok if u have a Waterpik water flosser, then you fill 1/2 the tank with water and 1/2 with mouthwash. Its awesome! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Mouthwash actually expires since the alcohol starts to dissolve...I wouldn't recommend buying expired mouthwash when it's pretty cheap elsewhere anyway.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
13613 posts
2800 upvotes
Vancouver
The food is Obviously old product? For that cheap it would have to be. You get what you pay for . I was searching for something the other day and Larry came up. I clicked around and thought wow so cheap. Then it clicked in it must be really old stock.
Jr. Member
May 2, 2021
192 posts
226 upvotes
what are the conditions I am "zone 2" and it says "AUGUST SALE discount code isn’t available to you right now"
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3684 posts
3485 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Case of hot mustard 0.49 cents … free “ local delivery” I’m in the zone free alright $69.00 …$69.00 for mustard hahaha no
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3684 posts
3485 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Bait and switch delivery ain’t free at all based on posted free local zones
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3100 posts
1127 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Case of hot mustard 0.49 cents … free “ local delivery” I’m in the zone free alright $69.00 …$69.00 for mustard hahaha no
If u want some of my mustard let me know.
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2020
133 posts
145 upvotes
be aware a ton of the food they sell is expired/just about to be
Member
Dec 16, 2006
383 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP -- grabbed these 2

https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/produ ... 6cfa&_ss=r
https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/produ ... 9988&_ss=r
Shamus66 wrote: what are the conditions I am "zone 2" and it says "AUGUST SALE discount code isn’t available to you right now"
mrfrugal83 wrote: Bait and switch delivery ain’t free at all based on posted free local zones
Add a space in between your postal code and it will work. i.e. M1M1M1 --> change to M1M 1M1
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1380 posts
1986 upvotes
Is Larry the Cable Guy behind this?
Jr. Member
May 2, 2021
192 posts
226 upvotes
oh_so_fly wrote:
Add a space in between your postal code and it will work. i.e. M1M1M1 --> change to M1M 1M1
Doesn't work for me, it's a Canada post auto filled address
Newbie
Aug 4, 2014
33 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
I couldn't get the code to work yesterday, it is accepted, but after address entry I got the not available error message above, I tried again today after reading the new comments above. But I didn't have to do anything, the cart saved including promo code and address, on checkout all shipping options were showing as free. I'm in Zone 3, but curious if it'll work for those outside since every option showed up as free...

Got some close to expiring food for next to nothing, thanks OP!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)