Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 6:00 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2416 posts
2420 upvotes
GTA
@pathfinder35 thanks again for all the tips! It took awhile ... And now, they all arrive in the mail at the same time = stuffed mailbox :) lol
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1019 posts
1125 upvotes
I noticed it says US only? Whats a way around this? How are people getting it to Canada?
Nov 30, 2013
176 posts
199 upvotes
NB
simplypop wrote: I noticed it says US only? Whats a way around this? How are people getting it to Canada?
Read the sticky post under this thread.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
1094 posts
22 upvotes
both Vanity Fair and Cosmo say they're out of stock due to demand - this happen to anyone else?
Dec 7, 2002
333 posts
297 upvotes
Kemptville
Anyone else getting their subscriptions suspended after changing to the Canadian address? I received about 5 issues of People magazine and it stopped. I checked online and it says suspended.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5817 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
figi28 wrote: Anyone else getting their subscriptions suspended after changing to the Canadian address? I received about 5 issues of People magazine and it stopped. I checked online and it says suspended.
You should phone People and ask why - I remember having some subs of mine suspended and they said it was because the address was un-deliverable. But it was my correct address and they re-activated the sub for me.
Mar 5, 2015
222 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
figi28 wrote: Anyone else getting their subscriptions suspended after changing to the Canadian address? I received about 5 issues of People magazine and it stopped. I checked online and it says suspended.
I just checked and mine is suspended too. If you login to their site, you can click to un-suspend it
https://w1.buysub.com/servlet/CSGateway ... g_code=PPL
Sep 13, 2016
496 posts
663 upvotes
GTA
Anybody know how to change the address for Red Bulletin other than calling/emailing them directly? It’s the only mag I can’t find an online option to change addresses.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5817 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Dinamo2016 wrote: Anybody know how to change the address for Red Bulletin other than calling/emailing them directly? It’s the only mag I can’t find an online option to change addresses.
In previous years, people posted about not being able to get it changed to Canada. But it may have changed - you can give them a call/email to try. If you get it changed, please post and let us know.