Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 6:00 pm
May 27, 2020
20 posts
30 upvotes
radrost69 wrote: Change your address directly with the magazine.

Go their subscriber services page and search by the address and email that you used to sign up for the magazine.
But how do I log into to the subcriber’s service page when I didn’t create a password during the sign up process on the other website? Or am I missing something? Lol
Jul 1, 2012
22 posts
26 upvotes
I've never had to enter a password.

I just type in the name, address and email address that I used to sign up.
May 27, 2020
20 posts
30 upvotes
radrost69 wrote: I've never had to enter a password.

I just type in the name, address and email address that I used to sign up.
ya still can't get it going with strategy + business mag. you first have to login to the magazine, then access your subscription which doesn't exists for me for obvious reasons. too bad. Thanks anyway..
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11738 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Yeah. Signed up via mercury news for People. I just tried accessing and changing my address. No go. You need either a subscription number or signed up directly with Peoples.

Oh well.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2416 posts
2420 upvotes
GTA
MaxPayne1979 wrote: ya still can't get it going with strategy + business mag. you first have to login to the magazine, then access your subscription which doesn't exists for me for obvious reasons. too bad. Thanks anyway..
For Strategy + Business, you need to call 1 855 869 4862 to change your address
May 27, 2020
20 posts
30 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: For Strategy + Business, you need to call 1 855 869 4862 to change your address
Thanks bro. Much appreciated
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11738 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Yah I did that late last week. Perhaps I’m not in the system. It’s been almost two weeks from signup.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2416 posts
2420 upvotes
GTA
trellaine201 wrote: Yah I did that late last week. Perhaps I’m not in the system. It’s been almost two weeks from signup.
Wait another week or two :)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11738 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Hey I managed to change the US address tonight :) for People magazine. It will be interesting to see if I start getting the magazine.

Thanks for the help everyone. I haven’t had a magazine in ages.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11738 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks. Today I received my first People magazine. This is the first time I tried switching addresses. I was a bit skeptical. Sorry. :)

Oh no I started reading previous pages in this thread and subscriptions were being suspended :(. I will have to keep my eyes open and login once in awhile.
Apr 28, 2019
136 posts
130 upvotes
Is there a way to sign up for Barron (say by using1900 Delta Skymiles, as shown in catalogue) with magsformiles account (site says delivery only to contiguous 48 states in US) and then get the delivery address changed to CA (Toronto)?

If anyone has got this working in last 6 months or a year, do let me know. Thanks.

https://magsformiles.com/capapp/#/magazine
Public Mobile | Tangerine | HP Instant Ink