Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 6:00 pm
Dec 29, 2009
550 posts
135 upvotes
I saw this reminder on another site, for those who are missing good free magazines, check out Recycle Bank. They have a lot of magazines that you can sign up for and it's easy to go through their silly quizzes etc and collect enough points. Theoretically, one could open up multiple accounts with RB and get the same magazines multiple times so you will end up with a long term subscription
Jul 1, 2012
22 posts
26 upvotes
I second iHerald's post - RecycleBank is one of the easiest and most reliable ways to get new magazine subscriptions, and the waiting period for the new subscription is also shorter.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5817 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
iherald wrote: AD is already dead! too bad! Thank you though
It was also posted to Slickdeals so I knew it wouldn't last long but maybe a couple people got it...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veranda magazine - https://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/353-35360/index.html

Esquire - https://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/304-304229/index.html
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8630 posts
12117 upvotes
iherald wrote: AD is already dead! too bad! Thank you though
Some mags go really fast!

I missed out on My food and Family mag, and it was only an hour after receiving their email invitation.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8630 posts
12117 upvotes
1 Year (4 issues) sub to The Pop Insider

Ships directly to Canada as an added bonus!

https://toyinsider.wufoo.com/forms/the- ... scription/

Check the little box "Use a promo code", and enter free4fans
The Pop Insider Print Subscription
The Pop Insider is here to fuel your fandom.
An annual subscription to the Pop Insider includes four issues (one per quarter) for $50.
Each issue features more than 100 pages of geeky goodness, from fandom features to must-have merch.
Each subscription also includes our free weekly newsletter, Pop Insider Weekly, to keep you up to date on all your favorite nerdoms between issues.
Be sure to visit thepopinsider.com for daily news and reviews and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @thepopinsider.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11738 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm I entered the promo code. Then underneath that it says you get a free subscription. I submit and it takes me to the pay screen and $50 ? Nothing is happening .

Trick?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5817 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
trellaine201 wrote: Hmm I entered the promo code. Then underneath that it says you get a free subscription. I submit and it takes me to the pay screen and $50 ? Nothing is happening .

Trick?
Worked for me - after entering the code, you also have to click on the circle to confirm the free sub...
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4172 posts
3449 upvotes
Toronto
IDStorms wrote: Ships directly to Canada as an added bonus!
Main website for this offer says "**Offer valid for U.S. addresses only**": LINK

But web form's drop down list allows any country in the world. Likely, non-Americans won't get it but we'll be signed up for their online newsletters, etc.