Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 6:00 pm
Nov 3, 2014
71 posts
20 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Its my first time trying to get one of these free subscriptions and I was only allowed to submit a US address. Sorry to be post #91093 about it, but if anyone knows how I can change the address to Canadian I would truly appreciate it. Some family members would love to have a free subscription of Vanity Fair.
Sep 13, 2016
493 posts
663 upvotes
GTA
ThomasHunter wrote: Its my first time trying to get one of these free subscriptions and I was only allowed to submit a US address. Sorry to be post #91093 about it, but if anyone knows how I can change the address to Canadian I would truly appreciate it. Some family members would love to have a free subscription of Vanity Fair.
Wait 2-3 weeks and then log in to the Vanity Fair website and change your address.
Nov 3, 2014
71 posts
20 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Thank you, Dinamo2016. I was able to log in to the Vanity Fair website earlier today. I noticed that Mercury Magazines gave a gift# and tried everything while logged in to be able to use it but no luck there. I will have to wait and try again.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5816 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
ThomasHunter wrote: Thank you, Dinamo2016. I was able to log in to the Vanity Fair website earlier today. I noticed that Mercury Magazines gave a gift# and tried everything while logged in to be able to use it but no luck there. I will have to wait and try again.
As Dinamo says, you logon to Vanity Fair website and then enter your USA address to access your sub - when the site finds it, then you can change it to your Canadian address.
The Vanity Fair page I use to logon is here - https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/N3/VYF/AcctE ... g_code=VYF
Dec 8, 2006
863 posts
460 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote: As Dinamo says, you logon to Vanity Fair website and then enter your USA address to access your sub - when the site finds it, then you can change it to your Canadian address.
The Vanity Fair page I use to logon is here - https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/N3/VYF/AcctE ... g_code=VYF
How long do you have to wait? The full 8 weeks between sign up and changing address?

I tried to find my account via USA address/name but it couldnt find it
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5816 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
LDN2012 wrote: How long do you have to wait? The full 8 weeks between sign up and changing address?

I tried to find my account via USA address/name but it couldnt find it
You don't have to wait - You can logon every week to try to find it but it usually takes 3-4 weeks for it to appear. You can also call them to ask Vanity Fair CSR to find it if you have no luck - 1-800-365-0635.
But sometimes it just doesn't get created. I always apply for at least a couple subscriptions, using different USA addresses, for magazines I really want to ensure I get at least 1 yr of subscription.
May 27, 2020
20 posts
30 upvotes
After waiting four months I finally got a new & crispy issue of strategy + business at the house in Toronto lol. I honestly thought this was a bunch of nonsense but am stoked to discover that it’s not. Thanks guys. Still waiting for Pro Sound to arrive
Apr 29, 2014
926 posts
281 upvotes
Pickering, ON
mercury magazines says it's for US residents only..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5816 posts
9544 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
SleepyEyez wrote: mercury magazines says it's for US residents only..
My signature links seem to have disappeared- it has a link to the FAQ about subscribing to these free USA mag subs.
Here it is - Free Mag Deals and FAQ
Cheap Magazine Deals from USA - FAQ
pathfinder35