• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2014 3:09 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2557 posts
706 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks guys, registered and received the voucher.
Would definately like to get more deals like this, professional development is something you got to move forward with to keep up with the tech world.

having issue with signing up with Prometric though - does not register me for some reason...

EDIT - resolved the issue with Prometric account registration by calling them at 1-800-617-3926
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5912 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
^
thanks for the number.

i went today at my school and used one of the computers to register for prometric account, still failed. this is one messed up site.

---------------
registered through phone. all done!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1165 posts
382 upvotes
would viewing all the video be enough for the test?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5912 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
^
maybe. i saw posts of some people on other forums that they studied like for 30 hours.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5912 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
^
yes, some networking certifications expire after 3 years. this one, i dont know.

for students, or who are going to start working, or those who would like to make a career in virtualization, this is a good deal.
Oct 12, 2005
389 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
This appears to be dead.
ERROR
The voucher XXXXXZ5WNX, is expired or has been redeemed on another registration.

Ok an update- just requested another voucher and it worked :)
72 posts
398 upvotes
Montreal
Microsoft exams only expire when the technology you are certified for is legacy. (aka when they expire you won't care anyway!).
Happy to see it worked for all you guys and as soon as I get new free exams, or similar I will post here!

I am not sure if I should post a new thread for this (a veteran can maybe help me...) .. but by doing 2 MVA modules you can get a free MS t-shirt.. more info here: http://absolute-sharepoint.com/2014/03/ ... anada.html

Thanks!
Oct 12, 2013
588 posts
2972 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Having difficulty with the exam vouchers, even one that I just registered for, a second ago.
I keep getting the error message: Exam Voucher ---------- is expired or has been redeemed on another registration.

Any ideas on what to do?

edit:: 4/30/2014 4:22PM PST
I contacted Microsoft's support email, asking about this problem. So far, they have forwarded me on to an email address for Prometric Exam Vouchers to investigate further. Will keep posting updates when I get them.

edit #2:: 5/01/2014 8:14AM PST
I received the following message from Prometric about the exam vouchers
Unfortunately the number of free exams was limited (see FAQ here: http://www.virtualizationsquared.com/faq/). Obtaining a voucher did not guarantee a free exam. However, because of the high demand for exam 74-409, we now have a limited time offer of 50% off exam 74-409. Vouchers expire and all exams must be taken by June 30, 2014. See http://www.virtualizationsquared.com/termsconditions/ for more details.