Tags:
[OP]
Sep 30, 2001
29373 posts
8772 upvotes
Toronto

[Microsoft] Free Microsoft MCP (virtual) T-shirt for your XBox Avatar

http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/btl/b/we ... vatar.aspx

Grab a free T-shirt for your Xbox.com avatar to show off your Microsoft certified status with pride. Comes in black or white, male of female fit.
2 replies
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
"Petree dpetree%[email protected] | 2 Oct 2014 4:26 PM

Yea, the Microsoft store is really sad. I too got my MCSA: Office 365 and there is no 1 article of clothing for Office 365. Yet, Office 365 is Microsoft's fastest growing product, ever in history, and nothing.

I also just got my Microsoft MVP Award, and guess what................nothing"

Guess these guys didn't hear that everything is "virtual", "on the cloud" these days. Reminds me of "The Emperor's New Clothes".

May as well pick up yet another avatar shirt though. Wonder if hackers can turn it into something cooler? :)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Turns out you need to supply them with billing info (cc, etc) to access this "free" item. I decided not to, as I don't want to risk getting hit by an unexpected fee for something else later on. Not for a "virtual" shirt for an avatar. Maybe if they had a U of T Engineering one... Nah, not even then. Tiger Direct put me off with their sneaky billing in the past, so I'm careful who I hand financial info to now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)