Expired Hot Deals

Cineplex

Free movie pass with 2 packs of hot dogs purchase.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2009 9:49 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 17, 2003
46 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary

[Cineplex] Free movie pass with 2 packs of hot dogs purchase.

Get a free Cineplex or Empire movie pass when you purchase 2 packs of Top Dogs hot dogs.

www.topdogsrfun.com/

It's a mail-in offer, and while quantities last, but if you're buying hot dogs anyways, might as well get a free movie out of it.
38 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13226 posts
3988 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
*Please enclose with this entry form, your original cash register receipt(s) with the two corresponding wiener purchases circled. Mail the completed entry form, original cash register receipt(s) and a postage paid self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
Sweet deal tnxs dude
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Excellent deal, thanks OP! Top Dogs are pretty good (flavor wise.) Thanks for posting. :)
Nov 3, 2003
596 posts
56 upvotes
Richmond Hill
"There are 15,000 Cineplex or Empire Theatre General
Admission Movie Passes available to be redeemed at the outset of the Promotion, while
supplies last. Average retail value: $12.00. Expiry date: One Year from date of purchase."

Looks like you would have to hurry up if you want free passes!
Jan 4, 2008
973 posts
89 upvotes
Maybe I'm missing this, but do they have to be specially marked packages? They're on sale for $1.98 at my local Giant Tiger, so for less than $4 I can get 24 hot dogs plus a free movie ticket...I'd say that's pretty hot.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
they say specially marked packages but only require the store receipt. is there a limit per household . i know it says one per envelope. the cheerios deal was a lot better.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
djzed wrote: Get a free Cineplex or Empire movie pass when you purchase 2 packs of Top Dogs hot dogs.

www.topdogsrfun.com/

It's a mail-in offer, and while quantities last, but if you're buying hot dogs anyways, might as well get a free movie out of it.
Regulations say that you need written permission to post this on a website.
Oct 19, 2006
436 posts
85 upvotes
Peterborough
freeonboard wrote: Regulations say that you need written permission to post this on a website.
Does it say who has to give written permission? If not..

I will write it

Permission to proceed Number 1, full warp
Peterboro..ON
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1168 posts
53 upvotes
vaibhavgupta88 wrote: "There are 15,000 Cineplex or Empire Theatre General
Admission Movie Passes available to be redeemed at the outset of the Promotion, while
supplies last. Average retail value: $12.00. Expiry date: One Year from date of purchase."

Looks like you would have to hurry up if you want free passes!
Looks like it's not worth bothering. This gives the clearinghouse an easy "out" the moment they don't fulfill the offer--"OH, I'm *so* sorry, we ran out of them in the first hour."

I don't trust MIRs (I mean, seriously, there's evidence that a lot of them actually just throw away several THOUSANDs of envelopes UNOPENED each day), but if a MIR suggested it was limited to a certain number of customers and that there's no way for me to know in advance if I'd be able to get it, it's just a lottery to me. And with a top prize value of $12 and odds of X in 15000, not one worth spending the cost of a stamp on.
Mar 23, 2004
488 posts
25 upvotes
[quote="BestOffer" post_id="8976557" time="1246067162" user_id="1889"]*Please enclose with this entry form, your original cash register receipt(s) with the two corresponding wiener purchases circled. Mail the completed entry form, original cash register receipt(s) and a postage paid self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13226 posts
3988 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
LORDSTC wrote: would their tickets be heavier than regular tickets?
where are they being sent from?
size of envelope required?
lol, i doubt a movie ticket will be heavier than 30g
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
Let be conscientious about reporting sales on these hotdogs and please nobody suggest donating the hotdogs to charities.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2726 posts
2070 upvotes
Limit one request per person or household per envelope
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
In the rules for the offer:

This offer may not be published or posted in any refunding magazine, on-line website or elsewhere without written permission.

http://www.topdogsrfun.com/Docs/en/FINA ... _RULES.pdf

Did you get Written Permission?
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7326 posts
3808 upvotes
Toronto
Does that mean limit of 1 no matter what for 1 household, or is it a limit per envelope (but you can get more than 1 per household?) They never make these things clear... Adding the "per envelope" part sounds like it takes way the whole limit meaning?
raccoon wrote: Limit one request per person or household per envelope
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
per envelope. lets not bump this thread. they have a ltd number of these.
Jul 17, 2007
79 posts
125 upvotes
Burnaby
Just got the first of my free movie passes back in the mail today. Mailed the submission the first week of July