Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex.com

Free movies on cineplex.com for black lives matter issues

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2020 9:26 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 21, 2014
87 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Cineplex.com] Free movies on cineplex.com for black lives matter issues

Deal Link:
Price:
free
More offers from Cineplex.com
Free movies on cineplex.com that are focused on the black lives matter issues. Some great films in the set if you have not seen. Good for 30 days after you rent. Educate and entertain.
Thread Summary
Download to PC
DragonRider wrote: Thanks, found out you can also download to PC via Cineplex Download Manager.
https://connect.cineplex.com/Account/Di ... er/Library#
Click Watch Offline.
Download in Android:
Post #75 by @[mussitate]

Watch on Android (nVidia Shield)
Post #71 by @[RenegadeX]
216 replies
Jun 6, 2017
531 posts
461 upvotes
BC
Wow. Lot of really good ones here. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
There are some really good films in there including Oscar winners.
Oct 21, 2014
87 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I Am Not Your Negro is amazing and timely if you haven't seen it.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
Wow... gotta commend the company for doing this. They're probably losing ridiculous amounts of money right now but they're still doing this for free... good on them
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2801 posts
2609 upvotes
YYZ
spiderman into the spiderverse is an AMAZING movie.

even though it doesn't really have anything to do with racial issues (other than the main character is black?)
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
tsx612 wrote: Wow. Lot of really good ones here. Thanks
There really are! I didn’t think there would be this many great films available for free when I clicked the link. Kudos to Cineplex for doing this.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2408 posts
3795 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
bLuPhYrE wrote: spiderman into the spiderverse is an AMAZING movie.

even though it doesn't really have anything to do with racial issues (other than the main character is black?)
Well, the rationale is right there on the Cineplex page:
Understanding Black Stories

In a time when many are turning to movies to become informed and empowered, we want to help. This collection of important films was curated to elevate Black stories, artists and filmmakers and spark discussion.
Sep 29, 2010
778 posts
1596 upvotes
great to see "corporate america" getting behind this social movement. some great movies there.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13159 posts
3725 upvotes
Mississauga
Just Mercy is an incredible film. I saw it at TIFF last year and it got a long standing ovation.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7423 posts
538 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been hoping there'd be a way to watch Just Mercy in Canada. Will check it out!

Selma is a very good movie that covers an important point in the civil rights movement in the US.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9869 posts
1912 upvotes
TO
Firestorm wrote: I've been hoping there'd be a way to watch Just Mercy in Canada. Will check it out!

Selma is a very good movie that covers an important point in the civil rights movement in the US.
Was hoping to check out just mercy, good that they have it available. Good on Cineplex!
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Nov 13, 2019
261 posts
452 upvotes
halcyon wrote: Wow... gotta commend the company for doing this. They're probably losing ridiculous amounts of money right now but they're still doing this for free... good on them

How many people will it bring to their site/platform? They're most likely doing this with the hopes of it turning into a loss leader, not just out of the goodness of their hearts. It's sad to say, but the truth is, large corporations like this are always thinking about the bottom line and stock price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6205 posts
4790 upvotes
I know it says "free", but it is very easy to create a new account? Registration do I have to give a credit card or something?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7607 posts
5045 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Well, the rationale is right there on the Cineplex page:
Hm. Surprised with Spiderverse as well. I'm thinking Black Panther would have been a good one to add on the list. Loved that movie.
Mar 19, 2015
497 posts
872 upvotes
Can you watch multiple movies on the same account or is it 1 movie per account?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)