Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ardene

Free One year Subscription to Fashion 18 Magazine

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2005 8:13 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 30, 2004
121 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
I was shopping the other day and picked up a fashion magazine since I haven't had one to read in months.

Got home and saw my Glow magazine in the mail. Next day my Fashion18 arrived. :mad:
Should of waited, could of saved myself a few bucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2004
2027 posts
59 upvotes
I got mine today! Thanks OP! Considering it's a magazine for teens, they have some pretty pricey items in there. I guess some kids have get a really big allowance from their parents :)
Mar 9, 2004
351 posts
3 upvotes
mumbles... From the way it looks it seems more centered towards the female sex. Is this ture? Some people belive females (especialy teens) have lower self esteems and need magazines like these (I've never seen a guy carry one of these at school). Oh well should be an interesting read although my parents might start thinking im a low good for nothing trend follower lol. Funny how you guys complain your not 18 anymore. Too bad I'm not 18 yet lol.
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11471 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
mavericknm wrote:mumbles... From the way it looks it seems more centered towards the female sex. Is this ture? Some people belive females (especialy teens) have lower self esteems and need magazines like these (I've never seen a guy carry one of these at school). Oh well should be an interesting read although my parents might start thinking im a low good for nothing trend follower lol. Funny how you guys complain your not 18 anymore. Too bad I'm not 18 yet lol.
Is it more centred on women? Yes, this is "ture." The rest of your post is nonsense. It is magazines like this that *cause* lower self-esteem, so be careful not to compare yourself too closely to airbrushed images of highly sexed overachievers--who don't usually exist in real life (present company excluded of course).

A well-rounded education and the support of encouraging family members will help. I'm sure you look forward to your education.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2004
1640 posts
61 upvotes
I received my first issue last week and didn't know why I got it. I totally forgot that I had signed up for it through this thread. Thanks to the OP!
Nov 25, 2004
55 posts
1 upvote
Got my first issue last week as well. Full of Billabong and West 49th, the stores that make me BROKE!
Jul 24, 2004
911 posts
5 upvotes
Daughter received the magazine last week...Totally forgot about subscribing..
Thanks to the OP :)
It's all in the punctuation:
An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is nothing." :D
Mar 28, 2005
149 posts
how long after u sign up do u receive ur first issue?
Nov 25, 2004
55 posts
1 upvote
roop300 wrote:how long after u sign up do u receive ur first issue?

I can't remember exactly, but it seemed to be about 4 to 6 weeks. Not any longer than that for sure.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
1391 posts
114 upvotes
Thanks for the post..I signed up for my sister :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2004
1688 posts
19 upvotes
North York
I just got my second issue
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
bump..should still be active..

doesnt say 6000 people on the website anymore (did it ever?) .. got 2 issues in the past already

thanks OP!
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb
If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.
:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
my sister still hasn't gotten anything yet
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2005
1084 posts
15 upvotes
i haven't gotten it either :/

*signs up again* >[
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1396 posts
228 upvotes
my daughter has received one maybe two from the free offer

thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)