Expired Freebies

[Petcurean] FREE Petcurean Tetra Pak® Dog or Cat Food (Printable Coupon)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 5:05 pm
31 replies
Member
Apr 15, 2012
235 posts
298 upvotes
They email you a pdf which you can print unlimited times. I keep a few in my car and grab one when I pass by a pet store
Member
Sep 20, 2007
362 posts
221 upvotes
Edmonton
joe047 wrote: They email you a pdf which you can print unlimited times. I keep a few in my car and grab one when I pass by a pet store
Doesn't the coupon have your name on it?
Member
Apr 15, 2012
235 posts
298 upvotes
etownjack wrote: Doesn't the coupon have your name on it?
Yes but no one cares or checks.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
I print 1000 copies
Thanks
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
14853 posts
4246 upvotes
Scarberia
nice, what store carries these dog foods? global pet foods? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4246 posts
2777 upvotes
I was buying the Petcurean GO! Fit + Free Grain Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Pâté Recipe as it is very highly rated on catfooddb.com and then decided to try these tetra packs and wasn't very impressed. Most have the consistency of baby food and have lots of peas, carrots and potatoes. But, pretty hard to complain if you're getting it for free.
mikka2017 wrote: nice, what store carries these dog foods? global pet foods? tia
https://www.petcurean.com/where-to-buy/ ... ed-states/

These ones...
Member
Apr 6, 2008
261 posts
111 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: I was buying the Petcurean GO! Fit + Free Grain Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Pâté Recipe as it is very highly rated on catfooddb.com and then decided to try these tetra packs and wasn't very impressed. Most have the consistency of baby food and have lots of peas, carrots and potatoes. But, pretty hard to complain if you're getting it for free.


https://www.petcurean.com/where-to-buy/ ... ed-states/

These ones...
I assume you are talking about the cat food one? Yes that is the one I feed my very fussy cat. He loves those cans and he will eat his entire portion at once. He hates dry food (i use the same recipe but for dry) and will only eat it if he is hungry.
didn't the old one have peas carrots and potatoes as well? isn't the new one higher in protein?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4246 posts
2777 upvotes
minwersh wrote: I assume you are talking about the cat food one? Yes that is the one I feed my very fussy cat. He loves those cans and he will eat his entire portion at once. He hates dry food (i use the same recipe but for dry) and will only eat it if he is hungry.
didn't the old one have peas carrots and potatoes as well? isn't the new one higher in protein?
Yes, I was referring to their cat food. Not sure about the old one, I've only been buying it for a few months now after I switched over from Wellness brand.
Newbie
Feb 1, 2018
22 posts
12 upvotes
I was just looking at all the ingredients that were listed and they all contain at least one of the ingredients that have been suggested to be related to canine heart disease.

edit: the two that are limited ingredient seem to be okay. They don't contain peas, lentils, other legume seeds, or potatoes as main ingredients
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9910 posts
4572 upvotes
Toronto
Are their products easy to find in stores ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Newbie
Oct 9, 2011
65 posts
25 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Thanks, OP

Note: use real name when filling out form for coupon as ID is required at time of purchase.
Member
Mar 2, 2011
483 posts
245 upvotes
West
Pochacco wrote: Are their products easy to find in stores ?
use their website and look up your postal code
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13554 posts
5535 upvotes
354 gram, I think ... ?

Is it suitable for human consumption? :D

I got no pets. :)

P.S.

What's the approx. retail value for this one in this size?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8746 posts
1678 upvotes
Darkman wrote: 354 gram, I think ... ?

Is it suitable for human consumption? :D

I got no pets. :)

P.S.

What's the approx. retail value for this one in this size?
At a store called "Auggie Doggie" the price was $3.16 (including tax). Looks like soup, could feed it to the wife/GF no problem.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13554 posts
5535 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: At a store called "Auggie Doggie" the price was $3.16 (including tax). Looks like soup, could feed it to the wife/GF no problem.
I see ... Thanks ... Yes, good idea ... just add some tofu in it ... and pass it as tofu soup. :)

Top