Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Boston Pizza

Free Pizza with $50 Gift Card - Boston Pizza

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2008 2:55 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
579 upvotes

[Boston Pizza] Free Pizza with $50 Gift Card - Boston Pizza

[IMG]http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/bstnint/pc/200811/3/5.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/bstnint/pc/200811/3/9.gif[/IMG]

@ Boston Pizza

So buy a gift card and get a free pizza - seems like a good deal to me if you go there a lot anyway (there small pizzas are like $6-9 each)
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
217 upvotes
Surrey
matdwyer wrote:
So buy a gift card and get a free pizza - seems like a good deal to me if you go there a lot anyway (there small pizzas are like $6-9 each)
This sort of 'buy a gift card and get X free' promotion is good in two ways:

Firstly, if you're buying gifts for people.

Secondly, if you're eating there the day you buy the GC. What you do is buy a GC as soon as you are there, then eat your meal. Pay for the meal with the GC. Hey, presto! You've got your bonus with only the one purchase.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
579 upvotes
iamnotamerican.com wrote: This sort of 'buy a gift card and get X free' promotion is good in two ways:

Firstly, if you're buying gifts for people.

Secondly, if you're eating there the day you buy the GC. What you do is buy a GC as soon as you are there, then eat your meal. Pay for the meal with the GC. Hey, presto! You've got your bonus with only the one purchase.
Well, unfortunately the offer expires dec. 31st, and you can only use the free pizza starting on the 1st. But I agree, I go to BP maybe 2-3 times a month (Pasta Tuesday!!!) and so I KNOW I'll spend that much, may as well do it on a G/C and get a free pizza for it!!!