Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Free Poker Table Top and Carrying Case Deal!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2004 12:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
2480 posts
14 upvotes
No I believe the 20% bonus is released after you play your raked hand amount. I think its 7x bonus. There is also a new Reload bonus, 20%, found right on the Party Poker site. Expires next week though
Apr 28, 2002
571 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Well i'm really intrested in joining online poker but was wondeirng what is the best method of getting the free poker chipset, but i still want to play afterwards for more rewards, ie the PSO poitns from the flopper program or all these cash bonuses for playing a certain amount of raked hands
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
2480 posts
14 upvotes
porsche22 wrote:Well i'm really intrested in joining online poker but was wondeirng what is the best method of getting the free poker chipset, but i still want to play afterwards for more rewards, ie the PSO poitns from the flopper program or all these cash bonuses for playing a certain amount of raked hands
If I was starting all over, I would do this:

Party Poker - FFP
Pacific - PSO Points or chipset(since its 500 now).
Gaming Club - Tabletop
Absolute - KEM package

Then use your points to get a 500chip set and other stuff.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
2027 posts
378 upvotes
Montreal
OR you can do this:

Party Poker -> FFP POINTS (not flopper)
Pacific -> FFP Points
Absolute ->FFP Points
Gaming Club ->FFP Points

total ffp points: 3100

for 3000 you get an IPOD!
Apr 28, 2002
571 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
So then it's not worth gettign the chipset first?? If i get my chipset will i be able to earn FFP points?? FFP points are the same as PSO points right??

FFP POINTS (not flopper)... i thought FFP is frequent flopper program?

Was looking about the PSO and saw that if i join party poker i get 6000pts and a 300 chipset cost 6000 pts.. so am i better just gettign the 6000 pt reward use the FORUM code and then get a 500 chipset??

Thanks

pete wrote:OR you can do this:

Party Poker -> FFP POINTS (not flopper)
Pacific -> FFP Points
Absolute ->FFP Points
Gaming Club ->FFP Points

total ffp points: 3100

for 3000 you get an IPOD!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
2480 posts
14 upvotes
Yes FFP points = PSO points. Do Frequent Flopper program if you are going to be playing poker on that site for a long time. If your going to eventually do the FFP program on Party Poker, do the Absolute and Pacific promotions in the month of November so that you get the added bonus. You don't have to complete it november, I think you have either 30 or 60 days. But you have to signup and deposit this month.
Apr 28, 2002
571 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sorry but what added bonus??
actyper wrote:Yes FFP points = PSO points. Do Frequent Flopper program if you are going to be playing poker on that site for a long time. If your going to eventually do the FFP program on Party Poker, do the Absolute and Pacific promotions in the month of November so that you get the added bonus. You don't have to complete it november, I think you have either 30 or 60 days. But you have to signup and deposit this month.
Nov 4, 2004
35 posts
FYI - I got my poker chips from Poker Source Online last week and they are awesome!!!! I still can't beleive how fast they showed up. PSO is a first class operation. I'm working on my 3rd promo now.

Also, if you sign up be sure to check out this thread on their site for a free upgrade good till 11/30:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/ ... t~2189.php

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)