Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Free poutine (min $1 purchase) now till July 4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 3:19 am
Jul 9, 2019
717 posts
2669 upvotes
I like their poutine, their fries are also good but they always forget to add salt.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2117 posts
1374 upvotes
Toronto
I found BK's poutine to be one of the better ones for fast food, with KFC as a followup.

McDonald's poutine is complete trash.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: 810 calories for the poutine
Ya still over 1000 calories left for rest of day. Pretty easy. Don't see your point.
Jan 10, 2005
503 posts
232 upvotes
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Warning: BK poutine is not good. Harvey's is the best of the fast food/burger joints.
Harvey's has one of the worst poutines IMHO. At least last time I had it, it was brown truck stop gravy...

Agree among the chains KFC is probably the best, McDo is ok (not the worst, edible). Can't remember what gravy BK uses now. If it's brown gravy, hard pass.

PS I had the NYF poutine and it is indeed terrible and overpriced
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
MANGLER wrote: Harvey's has one of the worst poutines IMHO. At least last time I had it, it was brown truck stop gravy...

Agree among the chains KFC is probably the best, McDo is ok (not the worst, edible). Can't remember what gravy BK uses now. If it's brown gravy, hard pass.

PS I had the NYF poutine and it is indeed terrible and overpriced
Oh that's bad! I had a terrible poutine from Harvey's a couple times but it was always like the small awkward ones in a HD and stuff. Harveys is the best, unless Smokes counts. NYF is okay. McDonald's isn't bad if you're hankering, but Wendy's, BK, a&w are all subpar. I've never had KFCs, thought they just had gravy like Popeye's. Some more expensive ones that are good are the Works and Hero burger.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4872 posts
1573 upvotes
Charlottetown
prod wrote: I think it's better than McDonald's poutine
I totally agree.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3341 posts
4412 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Still getting restaurant is unavailable. Ffs
😎Thanks RFD😎
Dec 21, 2019
283 posts
620 upvotes
Worth a shot; can't be worse than the glob of whatever mcdonalds calls their poutine...thanks OP!
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
Does anyone know if the gravy is vegetarian?
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Oh that's bad! I had a terrible poutine from Harvey's a couple times but it was always like the small awkward ones in a HD and stuff. Harveys is the best, unless Smokes counts. NYF is okay. McDonald's isn't bad if you're hankering, but Wendy's, BK, a&w are all subpar. I've never had KFCs, thought they just had gravy like Popeye's. Some more expensive ones that are good are the Works and Hero burger.
I didn't know mcdonalds even did a poutine but BK has been doing poutines forever. I heard about Harvey's poutines being the best, never tried them myself. KfC poutines are awesome bur probably the least healthy...you can add popcorn chicken and mashed potatoes too
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
blaznazn22 wrote: I didn't know mcdonalds even did a poutine but BK has been doing poutines forever. I heard about Harvey's poutines being the best, never tried them myself. KfC poutines are awesome bur probably the least healthy...you can add popcorn chicken and mashed potatoes too
Yeah, McDonald's started them about 7 years ago or so. They're okay. Yeah Harvey's is great as far as the fast food burger joints go for poutine. But yeah, all of them are unhealthy hahaha
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11884 posts
9751 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, just got one with a Whopper Jr. Poutine wasn't good (gravy they use is strange) but free is free.
Oct 14, 2008
460 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Freshto wrote: Tried doing online order for College st. TO but it wouldn’t let me select that store. I guess this particular location is not participating or is down momentarily
blackbirdman wrote: Seriously wtf. I try to choose the bk near me and all of them won't let me place the order there. Anyone having a similar issue?
I have had zero luck with the College street location with any orders regardless of payment method. Was successfully able to schedule an order for the $1 Whopper promo at the Yonge/Dundas location. Will try with this poutine order once I pick up the whopper.
Dec 2, 2009
276 posts
94 upvotes
Saskatoon
Snagged one today - - would have liked to have had a drink with it, but you can't stack the $1 drink offer with it (so dumb that's a mobile only deal). Got a $1 cone instead which was nice in the heat. Heating up the poutine at home to get the cheese nice and gooey really helped! That's one thing I hate about poutine from most places, including non-fast food restaurants - - chunks of cheese that aren't melted. Thumbs Down Sign
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4421 posts
1887 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
I had one. It wasn't bad. Free is free, but Costco serves the better poutine when it comes time to pay.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2768 posts
1386 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: Other than the $1 whopper deal.
Could pretty much make it one hell of a meal deal with separate orders.
Whopper w/ Bacon and extra pickles = $1 (more or less depending on location)
Poutine with extra cheese curds = $1.69 (more or less depending on location)
Cherry Coke no ice = $1

pretty much less than $4 for this entire meal.
Add another cone for $1 or $1.49 for apple turnover, you have yourself a meal + desert
Have you tried all the above? $1 for a Whopper...any Whopper? I recall seeing a mobile app option for a free regular whopper for a $1 but the promos aren't stackable .
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2768 posts
1386 upvotes
Russell wrote: I had one. It wasn't bad. Free is free, but Costco serves the better poutine when it comes time to pay.
I don't know about that. Sheet is free too if you know where to look for it.

At my local Costco I had their poutine (for the first time) and the cheese was frozen. I saw them take the cheese curds out of the freezer. We just ate the fries and left the cheese, vowing never to order poutine again at Costco.
May 22, 2021
283 posts
141 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: I don't know about that. Sheet is free too if you know where to look for it.

At my local Costco I had their poutine (for the first time) and the cheese was frozen. I saw them take the cheese curds out of the freezer. We just ate the fries and left the cheese, vowing never to order poutine again at Costco.

Is that not standard? The fries are likely frozen too.