Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Free poutine (min $1 purchase) now till July 4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 3:19 am
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
sheyenne wrote: Have you tried all the above? $1 for a Whopper...any Whopper? I recall seeing a mobile app option for a free regular whopper for a $1 but the promos aren't stackable .
I haven't tried poutine yet but yes I've had Whopper + bacon with regular toppings for $1.05
And then as I get my receipt in my email I order a $1 LARGE Cherry Coke...pick up both at the same time.
I almost did the same but for some reason, the app would sometimes grey out the closest BK restaurant for me.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3310 posts
4373 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Was finally able to use it at a restaurant close to me. What I don't understand is the serving portion is so small, yet the calories are 800~ which is insane.
I definitely like it, I would consider it one of the best poutines I've had from a fast food restaurant and I've had many.
2nd place would be harveys/DQ, then 3rd mcdonalds I guess. Kfc Would be at the bottom for me.

But of course everyones palate is different so everyone has their own opinion.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1233 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
DarkReaper wrote: I found BK's poutine to be one of the better ones for fast food, with KFC as a followup.

McDonald's poutine is complete trash.
Their gravy taste like honey ( not a good thing btw)
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
13061 posts
16664 upvotes
Toronto
Got this yesterday and it was honestly 1/3 full. I don't understand why these big companies skimp on promo items. If you want people to try it and buy it later maybe don't give a garbage portion, why would anyone want to buy something so small. McDonalds does the same when they have free fries.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2079 posts
3051 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Angultra wrote: Thanks, just got one with a Whopper Jr. Poutine wasn't good (gravy they use is strange) but free is free.
Good to know it wasn't just me. Something about the taste was off-putting.
Nov 26, 2015
375 posts
202 upvotes
sircheersa wrote: Got this yesterday and it was honestly 1/3 full. I don't understand why these big companies skimp on promo items. If you want people to try it and buy it later maybe don't give a garbage portion, why would anyone want to buy something so small. McDonalds does the same when they have free fries.
Even if you pay full price, BK poutine portion is still shit.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2535 posts
1732 upvotes
Waterloo
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Good to know it wasn't just me. Something about the taste was off-putting.
It almost tasted kinda spicy to me…. I don’t know if it’s just me lol
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1621 posts
1192 upvotes
Calgary
I tried it today, IF you want to ingest a entire days worth of salt in one bite, then this is for you. Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7596 posts
4405 upvotes
Toronto
If you add extra curds, it won't let you order
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3310 posts
4373 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
fightbriz wrote: If you add extra curds, it won't let you order
I wonder why that is
😎Thanks RFD😎
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering
Tried the poutine today, gravey tasted like Swiss Chalet sorta which my wife and I thought was odd. Their poutine sucks, I would never order it again even if it was free. I finished mine because I was hungry on the other hand my wife took a few bites then tossed it.
Dec 31, 2015
397 posts
62 upvotes
Mars
won't let me add my credit card to the app Pouting Face
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1221 posts
907 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: I tried it today, IF you want to ingest a entire days worth of salt in one bite, then this is for you. Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
I was thirsty all night, too, I wonder if it contains MSG. I shouldn't have ordered extra gravy. The fries themselves were really salty, I wonder if it's possible to order it without salt.

I guess it's ok if it's free, but there's no way I pay $5+ for this, even at half price.
chaddix7 wrote: won't let me add my credit card to the app Pouting Face
I haven't been able to add my AmEx, but Visa has been working fine.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1190 posts
818 upvotes
Edmonton
steved54321 wrote: Tried the poutine today, gravey tasted like Swiss Chalet sorta which my wife and I thought was odd. Their poutine sucks, I would never order it again even if it was free. I finished mine because I was hungry on the other hand my wife took a few bites then tossed it.
Excuse me? Bk poutine is just fine, most definitely not to the point of tossing it. Care to mention a good fast food poutine place?
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5769 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
F their shitty app.

Seriously.
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering
wilbrod wrote: Excuse me? Bk poutine is just fine, most definitely not to the point of tossing it. Care to mention a good fast food poutine place?
Try Mary Brown's tater poutine, it is one of the best fast food poutines out there. Just thinking of it is making my mouth water.
Images
  • 5z0ihx88bas21.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1190 posts
818 upvotes
Edmonton
steved54321 wrote: Try Mary Brown's tater poutine, it is one of the best fast food poutines out there. Just thinking of it is making my mouth water.
Never had it. Actually have only been there once. I'll try their Monday sandwich and the poutine in the upcoming few weeks. Thanks.
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8266 posts
948 upvotes
Brampton
Tried it today. Didn’t think it was bad or anything. Would order again if they offer deals on it.

Only negative is how some locations can be “unavailable” to order from the app. Seems like a easy way to not participate in offers like this.
Nov 1, 2017
280 posts
283 upvotes
I didn't mind it but like others, I probably would never get it unless there was some sort of deal attached or free.