Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Free poutine (min $1 purchase) now till July 4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 3:19 am
Sep 21, 2004
11176 posts
6322 upvotes
Calgary
chaddix7 wrote: won't let me add my credit card to the app Pouting Face
This app is such a train wreck. At first the app stated the "store" is not accepting Apple Pay, and then I couldn't manually add my Visa credit card to the app.
Aug 20, 2019
438 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
b166er1337 wrote:
This app is such a train wreck. At first the app stated the "store" is not accepting Apple Pay, and then I couldn't manually add my Visa credit card to the app.
Try the website. It might not accept Apple Pay at all (Google Pay isn't an option other than on the app), but maybe you'll be able to add your credit card on there manually. If that doesn't work, create a new account. Maybe try switching from wifi to cellular or even use a vpn as a last resort.
Adam
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: I tried it today, IF you want to ingest a entire days worth of salt in one bite, then this is for you. Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Found the person who eats bland lol.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Coz4k wrote: F their shitty app.

Seriously.
Time to ditch the tiny iPhone 4.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: I was thirsty all night, too, I wonder if it contains MSG. I shouldn't have ordered extra gravy. The fries themselves were really salty, I wonder if it's possible to order it without salt.

I guess it's ok if it's free, but there's no way I pay $5+ for this, even at half price.

I haven't been able to add my AmEx, but Visa has been working fine.
You realize MSG is good right?
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering
wilbrod wrote: Never had it. Actually have only been there once. I'll try their Monday sandwich and the poutine in the upcoming few weeks. Thanks.
Let us know what you think of the poutine.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1790 posts
284 upvotes
b166er1337 wrote: This app is such a train wreck. At first the app stated the "store" is not accepting Apple Pay, and then I couldn't manually add my Visa credit card to the app.
I also could not add my CC in the app but finally found the solution. I put my name in the app as “X” but my real name for the CC and this was the cause of my problem so I put the same false name I did in the app as my name for the CC and it went thru. I did not choose the option to keep the CC info saved in the app for next purchase.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
steved54321 wrote: Let us know what you think of the poutine.
Grabbed it on Friday. This is my opinion but their poutine is trash. Their gravy is so nasty. It tasted weird and sour to me. Their fries are dry af. Glad it was free as I wouldn't pay money for that.

KFC Poutine #1 (their gravy is best)
A & W Poutine #2
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3341 posts
4412 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Damn just went today to get it again, it's so goood!
😎Thanks RFD😎
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering
dj_rice wrote: Grabbed it on Friday. This is my opinion but their poutine is trash. Their gravy is so nasty. It tasted weird and sour to me. Their fries are dry af. Glad it was free as I wouldn't pay money for that.

A & W Poutine #2
Are you referring to the BK poutine or the Mary Brown's tater poutine because I actually suggested to try the Mary Brown's poutine. Marry Brown's don't use fries they are seasoned wedges and are pretty bad azz arguably better than any fast food fries far better than KFC fries I think you misunderstood. I said earlier the BK poutine is trash.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2886 posts
5019 upvotes
Toronto
dj_rice wrote: Grabbed it on Friday. This is my opinion but their poutine is trash. Their gravy is so nasty. It tasted weird and sour to me. Their fries are dry af. Glad it was free as I wouldn't pay money for that.

A & W Poutine #2
Had the same feeling with the Gravy. Felt Rancid.

The Cheese and Fries were good though.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1492 posts
304 upvotes
do you have to pay with the app (aka add credit card), or is it like the mcd app where there's a qr code or other code where the cashier can scan it?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3295 posts
3552 upvotes
Anonymous_ wrote: do you have to pay with the app (aka add credit card), or is it like the mcd app where there's a qr code or other code where the cashier can scan it?
In app only but they do support Apple/Google Pay. So you don't have to enter CC into app.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1194 posts
619 upvotes
Vancouver
Another vote for meh. I would not have tried without the free offer. It is salty, no doubt. But the cheese is nice and it was filling, like i could eat one serving for dinner and be okay. Really just needs to fix the gravy's salt content.
Oct 15, 2017
568 posts
368 upvotes
Canada
How in the world can we pay using Google Pay? Choose Google Pay, then the next screen is asking for credit card details. Anyone?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3295 posts
3552 upvotes
Yeah this poutine is meh. Small serving and don't really like their fries. I've only tried harveys, so can't really compare to any other fast food poutine.
Feb 5, 2007
827 posts
410 upvotes
Mississauga
b166er1337 wrote: This app is such a train wreck. At first the app stated the "store" is not accepting Apple Pay, and then I couldn't manually add my Visa credit card to the app.
What I found is, you have to go delete the app cache then restart.... even though i just installed it. I tried 3 credit cards lmao
Feb 27, 2013
361 posts
588 upvotes
Québec
I went to my local BK, they had no poutine because they ran out of gravy and they also had no ice cream....
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5770 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
ar2020 wrote: Time to ditch the tiny iPhone 4.
TiMe To DiTcH the TiNy IpHoNe 4

Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1027 posts
579 upvotes
Tried the poutine. I got one on the way home today, so didnt get to eat it until an hour later. Microwaved for 1min and it was disgusting

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)