Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Free poutine (min $1 purchase) now till July 4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 3:19 am
Dec 31, 2011
335 posts
399 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Tried the one on Bayfield in Barrie, it was pretty good. Hot gravy and cheese. Not overly salty. I liked it. It seems to be pretty location dependent
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
steved54321 wrote: Are you referring to the BK poutine or the Mary Brown's tater poutine because I actually suggested to try the Mary Brown's poutine. Marry Brown's don't use fries they are seasoned wedges and are pretty bad azz arguably better than any fast food fries far better than KFC fries I think you misunderstood. I said earlier the BK poutine is trash.

The BK Poutine. Didn't even know MB's does poutines, but yes, their tators are bad ass af. I always get mine well done for more crispiness and extra seasoning. Whatever they use to season the tators is amazing.

Hope MB does good gravy cuz the cheese and tators can only save the poutine so much
Dec 16, 2003
811 posts
268 upvotes
Ajax
WORST poutine I've ever had! As many have stated soooo SALTY and fries were SOGGY...I told the employee no salt in their fries which he said they don't put salt unless requested Thinking Face... Great price to try but I definitely wouldn't buy it again... I did like their Nashville chicken though with all the fixins when it was offered...At the very least BK promos are awesome! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26957 posts
11387 upvotes
Socially Distanced
It was fine, fries were fresh, super hot so stayed warm till i got home, gravy was average.
Thanks OP Smiling Face With Sunglasses
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Banned
Apr 21, 2021
12 posts
38 upvotes
Burger King was always doing the $1 whopper / poutine deals through the surveys on the receipt. But now instead of harvesting your data through the receipt survey they are doing it through the app instead!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6683 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
My review for the one i got.
Fries were fine, but BK fries were never that great to begin with in my book.
Gravy was hot enough to melt the cheese curds, so +1 there, seen a lot of places with warm gravy that do not melt the cheese.
But the gravy is just overly salty, lacking any serious taste to it, like their original chicken burger patty, which is just a piece of salted cardboard imo, at least it's not super watery like the McD or Wendy's gravy.

i'll put it as passable, but will definitely not go out of my way to pay for this.

I think i like the poutine from my local harvey's more if I were to compare the BK poutine I got to the one I usually eat at Harvey's.

I'll give credit to BK for one thing, their overly salty gravy made me spend $1 for a large cherry coke, they got more of my money :p
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Nov 17, 2019
239 posts
377 upvotes
Made a new account and placed three separate orders on the app for Drive-Thru.
-Whopper w/ bacon
-Free poutine and a dbl cheeseburger
-Lrg rasberry iced tea
$ 5.12 all-in

Was a delicious dinner for a very affordable price. Our extra gravy for the poutine in the app and it was very much worth it.
Fries could've been cooked a bit longer but lots of cheese which was good!
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3982 posts
1359 upvotes
YWG
This poutine was actually real good compared to others, probably has more calories than mcd. I'd rate it better than costco poutines on taste.Not sure what regular price was.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)