Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE Pro Blade XT samples (Hockey Tape)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2014 8:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
nellium wrote: just got this in the email. worries me a bit that they didn't bcc the email....
I concur, they're incompetent. At least they only seem to be emailing ~25 people at a time. Shipping this freebie via FEDEX??
AND this is after they said they ran out of samples..
Mar 9, 2014
68 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
nellium wrote: just got this in the email. worries me a bit that they didn't bcc the email....
i got the same email today, did you send info?
---
Hello,

Thank you for requesting a sample roll of Pro Blade XT. However, to process your request we need the following information:
TELEPHONE NUMBER
STATE/PROVINCE
ZIP CODE/POSTAL CODE

Once we have this missing information we will send you your free sample roll.

Thank you and have a great day!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Scapa *. Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by iCritical in conjunction with virus detection software.

*Scapa means Scapa Group plc or a subsidiary of Scapa Group plc. Scapa Group plc is registered in England and Wales with registered number 00862179 and registered office at Manchester Road, Ashton under Lyne, OL7 0ED.

Copyright Scapa Group plc

Company disclaimer - http://www.scapa.com/en/Disclaimer
---
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I sent them my info, just the telephone # was missing for me.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
b0ne wrote: I sent them my info, just the telephone # was missing for me.
Yup, me too!

Was also skeptical about this email, and concerned about them not BCC'ing everyone... Very sloppy indeed!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Fedex just dropped off my roll of hockey tape!
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
b0ne wrote: Fedex just dropped off my roll of hockey tape!
Signature required?

Is it a full roll, or a sample roll?
Apr 10, 2005
82 posts
198 upvotes
Canada
Just had my free roll of tape show up today by FedEx

It's a full roll of black hockey tape
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
IDStorms wrote: Signature required?

Is it a full roll, or a sample roll?
Full Roll and I didn't sign for anything. He was about to leave it in the mailbox before I answered the door.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
b0ne wrote: Full Roll and I didn't sign for anything. He was about to leave it in the mailbox before I answered the door.
Received mine as well... I was not expecting to get anything like this when I signed up for this freebie! :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
6228 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
got mine today. damn, took them few months.