Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AMC

Free screening tonight at Midnight AMC Yonge and Dundas -Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2010 12:38 pm
Sep 21, 2003
37 posts
5 upvotes

[AMC] Free screening tonight at Midnight AMC Yonge and Dundas -Toronto

More offers from AMC
Eye Weekly and Mongrel Media are hosting a free midnight screening on April 24th.

First 350 people get in free!

Location details are to be released on FB & Twitter on Saturday.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114829048539645
www.facebook.com/eyeweekly
www.twitter.com/eyeweekly

FILM INFO:

Exit Through the Gift Shop - A film by Bansky

Exit Through the Gift Shop is the first film by the renowned graffiti artist Banksy.

Banksy is a graffiti artist with a global reputation whose work can be seen on walls from post-hurricane New Orleans to the Palestinian segregation wall in the West Bank. Fiercely guarding his anonymity to avoid prosecution Banksy has so far resisted all attempts to be captured on film. Exit Through the Gift Shop is the story of how an eccentric French shop keeper turned documentary maker attempted to locate and befriend Banksy, only to have the artist turn the camera back on its owner with spectacular results. The film contains exclusive footage of Banksy, Shephard Fairey, Invader and many of the world`s most infamous graffiti artists at work, on walls and in interview.

The world's first street art disaster movie.

www.banksyfilm.com
6 replies
Sep 21, 2003
37 posts
5 upvotes
It's at AMC Yonge and Dundas at Midnight tonight.
Jul 26, 2008
641 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
oh nice! its banksy!! i am definitely going to see this tonight.

thanks op :)
Jul 26, 2008
641 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
called and confirmed. they are screening it tonight, but i still don't know what's up with ther may 7th show.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
Of course no other Canadian cities.

I guess that means Banksy will think it is ok to steal the film or um....."borrow" it sometime :lol:
Jan 21, 2008
436 posts
683 upvotes
My 2 friends and I attended the Vancouver screening (Fifth Ave Cinemas) at midnight May 1st (last night) and there were only 8 of us in the cinema.

It was a good film - we quite enjoyed it!!

I think Montreal had its midnight screening on April 30th.