Expired Hot Deals

Free - Seagate Premium File Recovery Software (MacOS + PC)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 7:53 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8108 posts
11090 upvotes

Free - Seagate Premium File Recovery Software (MacOS + PC)

Read carefully, do not hit the download software button... Scroll further down to purchase it for zero dollars!

1 - Go Here: https://pixel8data.com/diy-software/#purchase

2 - Scroll down to where it says add to cart (I added both versions)

3 - Update the quantities if you like, but they will still only send one serial number common for all your copies... Proceed to checkout
If you really need more serial numbers, just create a new order!
I was going to go for 51 copies of each, but that's just... Some of you know what I mean! ;)

4 - Enter your information (no CC needed), I created an account at the same time, but that's up to you... Place your order

5 - You will receive an email with your serials, or if you created an account, it will also be in your order history.

Recoverable File Types
BMP, GI, SVG, PSD, EPS, EMF, JPG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, OUTLOOK, TXT, MPP, CHM, VSD, MP3, WMA, WAV, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP, SWF, ASF, AVI, FLV, FLA.
Seagate's Premium File Recovery Software is free currently
by Martin Brinkmann on February 14, 2020

If you have talked to Seagate support recently, you may have received the tip that the company's premium file recovery software,
called Seagate File Recovery Software Premium, is currently available free of charge.

The file recovery solution, while designed specifically for Seagate, works with any type of local storage device including devices not manufactured by Seagate.

The program, which has a retail price of $100, can be downloaded for free for Windows or Macintosh systems.
While the process involves adding the item to the cart and checking out, it is not necessary to enter billing information.
What you do need is a valid email address as license code and download link are sent to that address.
More info here: https://www.ghacks.net/2020/02/14/seagate-premium-file-recovery/
Last edited by IDStorms on Feb 16th, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
89 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3547 posts
2369 upvotes
Toronto
Is this software any good? Hope to never have to use it. Keep multiple backups folks!
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8108 posts
11090 upvotes
CoolDudeClan wrote: Is this software any good? Hope to never have to use it. Keep multiple backups folks!
I don't know, and hoping not to have to know!

Supposedly they sell it for $100 ???
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1650 posts
1025 upvotes
Ottawa
CoolDudeClan wrote: Is this software any good? Hope to never have to use it. Keep multiple backups folks!
Tried to copy files from my main HDD to the backup one using the Shield TV, when I tried to check its status later in the day found out both HDDs were corrupted.

Bottom line, 1 backup ain't enough Confused Face
Jan 28, 2018
941 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I only got 1 key on my email when I asked for 5. Ah well.
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: Tried to copy files from my main HDD to the backup one using the Shield TV, when I tried to check its status later in the day found out both HDDs were corrupted.

That's why I have more than a few.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3547 posts
2369 upvotes
Toronto
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: Tried to copy files from my main HDD to the backup one using the Shield TV, when I tried to check its status later in the day found out both HDDs were corrupted.

I digitized old family videos that were recorded on 8mm film, I think I have them backed up to 4 hard drives. Anything that would be devastating to lose should have at least 3 backups in my opinion....
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2769 posts
3016 upvotes
Failed while installing on Windows 8.1. Anyone else?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8108 posts
11090 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: I only got 1 key on my email when I asked for 5. Ah well.
As I said: 3 - Update the quantities if you like, but they will still only send one serial number common for all your copies... Proceed to checkout

If you really need more serial numbers, just create a new order!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3266 posts
533 upvotes
Brampton
I'll give it a try .
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Apr 13, 2017
416 posts
197 upvotes
I don't get it. It just shows me all of the files I already have when I do recovery. Nothing that had been deleted. I tested it across different HDD. What does this have on recuva?

I still upvoted this post though
Nov 13, 2016
347 posts
374 upvotes
Ottawa
If it was not for RFD I would have dismissed the whole thing as a phishing attempts, website looks fishy at best
Still a Public Mobile customer
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8108 posts
11090 upvotes
zhadj030 wrote: If it was not for RFD I would have dismissed the whole thing as a phishing attempts, website looks fishy at best
I was sceptical too, but it seems like this website is owned by Seagate!

Domain:
pixel8data.com
Registrar:
MarkMonitor Inc.
Registered On:
2018-02-12
Expires On:
2021-02-12
Updated On:
2020-01-12
Registrant Contact
Organization:
Seagate Technology LLC
State:
CA
US
Last edited by IDStorms on Feb 16th, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8730 posts
4185 upvotes
MVRD
zhadj030 wrote: If it was not for RFD I would have dismissed the whole thing as a phishing attempts, website looks fishy at best
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 6.03.40 PM.png
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2607 posts
843 upvotes
Chatham
CoolDudeClan wrote: I digitized old family videos that were recorded on 8mm film, I think I have them backed up to 4 hard drives. Anything that would be devastating to lose should have at least 3 backups in my opinion....
And 1 off-site backup! Keep a copy at a family members house! :)
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5204 posts
1761 upvotes
There are plenty of software out there that does the same and is free as well.

Here they collect all your data.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)