Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free Shipping Tuesday for Small Business on October 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2020 10:02 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
535 posts
885 upvotes
Vancouver

[Canada Post] Free Shipping Tuesday for Small Business on October 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2020

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 27, 2020
Retailer:
Canada Post
More offers from Canada Post
Save every Tuesday. Ship a parcel on us.
For Small Business Month, we’re celebrating your business all October-long. Send one free parcel within Canada every Tuesday.
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/busine ... esday.page#

Terms & conditions
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/busine ... tions.page
FREE SHIPPING TUESDAYS October 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2020

Eligibility
This offer is exclusive to Canada Post Solutions for Small BusinessTM members. The Canada Post Snap ShipTM tool and the unique promotional codes associated with this offer are not available to Solutions for Small Business customers who have a pre-existing parcel agreement with Canada Post.

When you sign up for Solutions for Small Business, we will issue you a membership card by email. By your continued use of Solutions for Small Business (including use of your membership card), you accept and agree to the Solutions for Small Business terms and conditions, which Canada Post may change from time to time without notice to you and in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to check the Solutions for Small Business terms and conditions regularly for changes. These terms and conditions can be found at canadapost.ca/termsandconditions.

Offer
Members are eligible to redeem one (1) free Expedited ParcelTM item within Canada on each of October 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2020 from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm, Eastern Time. To qualify for this offer, the item must be processed using the Canada Post Snap Ship online tool in conjunction with a unique promotional code that will be displayed at canadapost.ca/freetuesdays on each of October 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2020. Each promotional code is valid only on the day it is displayed and can be used only once per customer number. To qualify for free Expedited Parcel shipping within Canada, the weight of the qualifying item must not exceed 5 kg (11 lb.) and must meet Canada Post’s size specifications. Additional charges for items exceeding the maximum weight and/or size specifications will apply. Some exceptions may apply. This offer does not apply to any service other than those described above, to options such as Signature, to fuel or other surcharges, or any applicable duties or taxes. All shipping labels created may be subject to cubing adjustments, which may result in additional costs. Customers taking advantage of this offer must create, print and affix the shipping label to the item prior to induction. One-time On-Demand Pickup is not available in all areas. Use the Canada Post pickup availability tool to find out if this service is available in your area. Free One-time On-Demand Pickup will be available from October 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020 through the Snap Ship online tool only. A valid credit card must be entered and saved to use Snap Ship and One-time On-Demand Pickup. A $1.00 hold on the credit card may occur but will not be charged for free qualifying items pursuant to this offer on each of October 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2020.
Last edited by QuickFingers on Sep 23rd, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
358 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5051 posts
1869 upvotes
perfect timing, need to return my modem to CarryTel lol
Dec 23, 2011
282 posts
199 upvotes
toronto
Maybe actually deliver what Canada Post has in the system first instead of loading more on top of delays.
Oct 22, 2016
586 posts
456 upvotes
Comox Valley
Excellent, return to cabelas has to go back
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3114 posts
404 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Awesome! I remember last year they had free Xpresspost and USA Tracked. But I’ll take this any day.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Dec 17, 2014
626 posts
176 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: I was scared they weren't going to do it this year, but woohoo.
Tell me about it. I was desperate and posted in the request a deal forum. LOL
IMO, this is one of the best deals of the year.
Only 4 weeks this month (2018 and 2019 had five Tuesdays) but I'll still take it!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1977 posts
1417 upvotes
RunOrDie wrote: Awesome! I remember last year they had free Xpresspost and USA Tracked. But I’ll take this any day.
They did that after the October Tuesdays as a bonus, on the first Tuesday of November. I would really like to send something abroad to family this year! :)
Jun 30, 2019
267 posts
469 upvotes
I don't understand, is this for business owners or anyone can ship something?
Jul 3, 2020
104 posts
164 upvotes
Should probably write small businesses only somewhere in the title, pretty specific criteria that greatly limits who can get this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4676 posts
2094 upvotes
chrl120 wrote: Tell me about it. I was desperate and posted in the request a deal forum. LOL
IMO, this is one of the best deals of the year.
Only 4 weeks this month (2018 and 2019 had five Tuesdays) but I'll still take it!
Ha, I was pretty close to posting there myself.
I always have a couple items I want to sell on eBay or on the BST section on here, but $12-18 shipping eats way too much of the pie.

Been selling a couple things on craigslist during quarantine just to clean up, but nicer to have a bigger reach with promos like this. I'll have to double check the terms on weight / size requirements and maybe get rid of a couple odd balls like a steering wheel.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $750 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4676 posts
2094 upvotes
Canucks640 wrote: Should probably write small businesses only somewhere in the title, pretty specific criteria that greatly limits who can get this deal.
Spiritualx wrote: I don't understand, is this for business owners or anyone can ship something?
When I signed up awhile ago they didn't verify. Plus I loosely interpreted that my 2 sales a year on eBay was a "small business."

Sign up and find out. You get discounted expedited shipping too, nothing mindblowing though.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $750 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Jul 3, 2020
104 posts
164 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: I don't understand, is this for business owners or anyone can ship something?
"This offer is exclusive to Canada Post Solutions for Small BusinessTM members. The Canada Post Snap ShipTM tool and the unique promotional codes associated with this offer are not available to Solutions for Small Business customers who have a pre-existing parcel agreement with Canada Post."