Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] [Free] Sign up for new Nest Aware subscription, get free Google Home Mini

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 4:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1109 posts
782 upvotes

[Google.com] [Free] Sign up for new Nest Aware subscription, get free Google Home Mini

Savings:
100% Off
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
For those of us who subscribe to Nest's Aware subscription, last month they rolled out a new subscription package & pricing. https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/05/13/goog ... on-canada/

Now it looks like if you changed to the new Nest Aware package, you're getting a free Google Home Mini as well.
Needs to be redeemed by October 31, 2020.

72 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53420 posts
18327 upvotes
I wish it was the other way around. Buy a Nest Mini and get two year free subscription lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1109 posts
782 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: I wish it was the other way around. Buy a Nest Mini and get two year free subscription lol.
Lol I hear ya. I've already given away the other multiple free Minis to family members.
Google is probably giving these Minis away to clear inventory for the refreshed Home products coming later this year.
Jun 5, 2007
178 posts
46 upvotes
Edmonton
Just so everyone is aware, this is an email from Google.

I have a long running subscription to Nest Aware (moved to the new plans about a month ago) and just got the email today.
Mar 7, 2011
362 posts
211 upvotes
Ottawa
Well at least this is the newer Nest Mini.. better than the old Google Home Mini!
Oct 24, 2011
676 posts
299 upvotes
I just subscribed new Nest Aware plan, and received this email next day.
20200602_141446.jpg
Sep 5, 2018
43 posts
57 upvotes
I really wish Google would add in google login to their Nest app for Android TV. I made the mistake of converting my Nest account to a google login, and can no longer use the app. It is amazing that google does not support this, and really makes me not want to dive any more into the nest ecosystem.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16966 posts
3445 upvotes
Toronto
Dam no love for those who already subscribed? I'm on the older better plan anyways
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16966 posts
3445 upvotes
Toronto
jamw12345 wrote: Just so everyone is aware, this is an email from Google.

I have a long running subscription to Nest Aware (moved to the new plans about a month ago) and just got the email today.
I'm assuming this is only if you move to the new plan? The old plan works better for me since I dont have multiple devices
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2217 posts
897 upvotes
Mississauga
At first I was pretty excited with the whole "one plan" thing.. but they removed the 24/7 video on the $8 a month plan... that's just a money grab... even with 4 cameras on the 5 day grandfathered plan.. it'd be cheaper than the new $160 plan.

Terrible ;/
Images
  • nest.png
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2446 posts
1337 upvotes
where does it say you get the free nest mini? I am going to sign up for the nest aware in about 2 weeks when my trial is over
Got that Zoomer account!
Apr 2, 2006
129 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Those who are still using the Nest login account can stay with the old subscription, but once you convert to the new Google nest account, you have to subscribe to the new plan.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2446 posts
1337 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote: At first I was pretty excited with the whole "one plan" thing.. but they removed the 24/7 video on the $8 a month plan... that's just a money grab... even with 4 cameras on the 5 day grandfathered plan.. it'd be cheaper than the new $160 plan.

Terrible ;/
what do you need the 24/7 video history for? isnt the event history enough? I have the doorbell and 2 outdoor cameras and never used more than the event history
Got that Zoomer account!