Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

Free SiriusXM 90day Trial - APP only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 6:05 pm
Jun 13, 2011
148 posts
387 upvotes

Free SiriusXM 90day Trial - APP only

Savings:
FREE
Retailer:
SiriusXM
Visited the autoshow over the weekend and Sirius XM is giving free 90 day trial - app only NOT for your car.
Images
  • IMG-20190215-WA0012.jpeg
  • IMG-20190215-WA0010.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 22nd, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer
30 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
Hell yes. Thanks for posting because I didn't plan on going to the show.

Worked for me.
Wallet safe...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you OP! Signed up. Didn't even ask for credit details, just phone number.

New to this....seems neat and easy to use. Any tips/tricks from experienced users?
Koodo Mobile
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Anyone with a currently active plan try to add this? I assume it won’t stack but wanted to ask before I try.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39748 upvotes
Toronto
Word is that the SiriusXM app finally supports Chromecast too, nice!

Tested and working great on a Samsung smart TV at office with built-in SiriusXM app
Last edited by sprung on Feb 20th, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
1. Howard Stern (Channel 100 and 101)
2. Favourite/star your favourite channels and then you can quickly browse your fav channels and channel hop to the one with the best song.
3. Also works on player.siriusxm.ca from your computer at work/home.
4. Since this account was created on the sirius canada site, I don't think it works on the sirius.com site. Just a heads up if you are googling the web player.
Said212 wrote: Thank you OP! Signed up. Didn't even ask for credit details, just phone number.

New to this....seems neat and easy to use. Any tips/tricks from experienced users?
Wallet safe...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Thanks buddy, worked to signup on my desktop computer to stream while I work. Thanks again.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
Do you have to call and cancel the subscription after, or will it just end?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Do you have to call and cancel the subscription after, or will it just end?
It will just end one day and you can't login. No credit card is required to get the promo so they can't really charge you anyway.
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2864 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto
ceredon wrote: Anyone with a currently active plan try to add this? I assume it won’t stack but wanted to ask before I try.
I first used the email associated with my XM account and it didn't go through. When I changed it to an alternate email it sailed through easy peasy
Oct 2, 2015
76 posts
25 upvotes
East York, ON
For anyone that wants to pay for car radio Sirius XM, they will always honor the $30+tax for 6months deal. They will try to upsell you but be firm that you only want that deal. Done it many times with no issues. Just make sure I call to cancel before the end of 6 months to avoid paying full price.
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
524 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Just signed up for 90 days trial. This may be helpful for us.
Offer Details: By providing your email registering for a free streaming trial, SiriusXM may contact you always by email regarding special offers from time to time. You may withdraw your consent at any time by calling or writing to 400-135 Liberty Street, Toronto, ON. M6K 1A7. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at the then-current rates (currently $15.99). Taxes apply and subject to change upon proper notice. To cancel you may call us at 1‑888‑539‑7474. See our Customer Agreement and Privacy Policy for complete terms at www.siriusxm.ca/agreements. All fees and programming subject to change. This offer is available only in Canada to those providing valid contact information. New SiriusXM Streaming subscribers only.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1849 upvotes
North Vancouver
Works with Alexa too - thanks OP!
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
too bad not for car my vehicles both just ran out last month and now we miss it even though when we had it we said a few times dont need this haha
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
crm2003 wrote: Visited the autoshow over the weekend and Sirius XM is giving free 90 day trial - app only NOT for your car.
Why not just signup on the sirusxm.com site and get a 3 month trial that DOES work on you car as well? Works great for me. No need for a credit card, Just make up the address.
I read on here that you were able to get longer then 3 months by signing up again once your trial expired. I haven't got to the end of my trial yet tho so I don't know if the multiple signups trick still works.

https://www.siriusxm.com/sxm-tryfree?de ... sXMforFree
This works in your car, listening online and the sirusxm app
Aug 29, 2018
391 posts
256 upvotes
So you can go back in time in 1 hour increments, but you can't skip the track that's playing?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1355 posts
1346 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Thanks OP, always wanted to try this on my Alexa and setup was easy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)