[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2005
1098 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto

[Wendy's] Free small coffee until September 4th

All day long, "limit 1 per person".

Saw signs outside drive thru of a GTA location, shows up in Google search results of their official website, but curiously doesn't show up on their site. Reports of TV ads and food blogs mentioning too.

Works via app too as per @trystee, and have to order separately if using other mobile offers as per @uniqueone01.
Last edited by Intricated on Aug 8th, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
68 replies
Jun 7, 2022
18 posts
68 upvotes
This stacks with coupons if you ask for the free coffee at the time of pickup.

Just got a double JBC, MD fries and a small coffee for $3.45. probably the best fast food deal out there.

Might have to get Wendy's every day from now on.

Edit: apparently its automatically free ordered on the app too. God bless Wendy's
Last edited by uniqueone01 on Aug 8th, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 24, 2022
23 posts
90 upvotes
Wendys and A&W are the only fast food coffess I can stand to drink black.
Dec 12, 2005
656 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: I don't think I've ever had a coffee from Wendy's before. What's the general consensus around here?
I tried the coffee for free when I got coupons in the mail and it was not bad! Prefer it over Timmy’s
May 16, 2018
105 posts
65 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I don't think I've ever had a coffee from Wendy's before. What's the general consensus around here?
Had one a couple of weeks ago ... I'd give it a solid 1/10 ... for the cap. It has to be the worst coffee offered up by any fast food chain hands down. Love Wendy's in general, coffee is dishwater though !

IMO
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4189 posts
11553 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
frankmp wrote: Op add GTA not local..
Saw a TV ad for it this morning on the local YEG station, so it should be nationwide.

Also tested it out on the app and the price gets discounted the regular price in the cart before checkout.

Was going to post the offer but OP beat me to it. Thanks OP and thanked.
Jan 31, 2022
576 posts
837 upvotes
smh Who is thumbing this down without saying why. It is free coffee as in free.
Sep 25, 2012
95 posts
57 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I used to like Wendy's coffee before the breakfast reboot. Now, not so much. Definitely a turn for the worse.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7634 posts
4267 upvotes
West GTEH!
Thanks OP.
Might try this, just to see if the coffee is decent or not.
Last edited by Webhead on Aug 8th, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
😎
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
8906 posts
7952 upvotes
podric wrote: smh Who is thumbing this down without saying why. It is free coffee as in free.
Coffee snobs.

Had a few when Wendy's start serving breakfast. It's drinkable like A&W but still not as good as McD. But I do find all fast food coffee has their off days, except Tim's which is always bad IMHO. Somehow I hate Tim's and I can only tolerate Dark Roast if I am forced to have Tim's.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7634 posts
4267 upvotes
West GTEH!
Xtrema wrote: Coffee snobs.

Had a few when Wendy's start serving breakfast. It's drinkable like A&W but still not as good as McD. But I do find all fast food coffee has their off days, except Tim's which is always bad IMHO. Somehow I hate Tim's and I can only tolerate Dark Roast if I am forced to have Tim's.
I'm still trying to figure out why TH coffee is so popular.
I've drank enough TH coffee over the years and it use to be decent. I had 1 recently and, IMO, it was gross. I don't know what's happened to their coffee. Is it the Beans? the coffee roasting process? the blend? I don't know. I avoid TH now.
😎
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
8906 posts
7952 upvotes
Webhead wrote: I'm still trying to figure out why TH coffee is so popular.
Growing up I think that's just a non-alcoholic watering hole when there are very little other options. But now? Unless you live in 3rd tier or lower cities, there are tons of good coffee places.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16640 posts
32325 upvotes
Scarborough
kinguy wrote: I used to like Wendy's coffee before the breakfast reboot. Now, not so much. Definitely a turn for the worse.
Weird that the coffee would get worse after they made their big push into breakfast. The few times I've had Wendy's breakfast I've gotten a strawberry lemonade to drink but with the coffee being free right now, I'll probably switch it up and see what it's like.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Jun 7, 2022
18 posts
68 upvotes
I wonder if we can ask to swap to another drink. I mean it probably costs them the same anyways. (next to nothing)
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
24725 posts
14292 upvotes
Toronto
I recall McDonald's coffee used to taste slightly worse than swamp water. Maybe this is Wendy's campaign to bring forward a better cup of coffee.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii