Tim Hortons

Free Tim Hortons When You Add $10 to New Tim Hortons App

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 12:23 am
Aug 7, 2016
119 posts
98 upvotes
Burlington
Does anyone know - when you add a tim card balance to the app balance, does it make the giftcard unusable? I added the balance from the tim card portion of the tim hortons visa. So can I use the money from both the app and the card or just the app now?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1343 upvotes
Moncton
scammer2 wrote: Does anyone know - when you add a tim card balance to the app balance, does it make the giftcard unusable? I added the balance from the tim card portion of the tim hortons visa. So can I use the money from both the app and the card or just the app now?
Just the app. Log into TimmyMe to see your card balance.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2839 posts
1699 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Just a hint you don't need to load $10 for a crappy free coffee I loaded a card with 16 cents on it transfer from a physical card and it works
thanks this work for me as well loaded an old card with .50 on it they didnt get my order when i went in the store cashier gave me the free coffee anyways (not surprised poor app!)
Jun 7, 2011
162 posts
87 upvotes
Yellowknife, NT
I got two free coffee, I think the app just gives it to you at random tbh
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
2709 posts
1166 upvotes
MARKHAM
Their coffee are terrible now. I had go to McDonald's
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3864 upvotes
Is this the one they keep advertising in their shops? Download the app to get a free coffee? I thought you just got it, but you also need to spend money (aka load their app)? That's pretty cold then, unless you are a tims regular
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1932 posts
1472 upvotes
Can you substitute for a hot chocolate instead of the coffee?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11747 posts
5745 upvotes
JasonCao wrote: Their coffee are terrible now. I had go to McDonald's
I thought it was just the location i went to. Was not great like they changed beans or the way they do it.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1077 posts
730 upvotes
Ottawa
I added my Tim Card which has a balance and got the free coffee. I prefer McD's but free is free.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Out of topic,I tried to reload my card using my AMex card ,they reused ,they said they would let me use my Amex to pay for food but not to reload my card due to fraud,Visa or Mastercard only.
I'm going to complain tomorrow.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2456 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Weird. I just did this a day ago and it was only a $5 top up. Was buying timbits anyways.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)