• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2012 8:37 pm
[OP]
Aug 12, 2008
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto

[Tim Hortons] Free Timmys Coffee at Exchange Tower Concourse Level

Promotion of their Tassimo Coffee Capsule, there is a booth at Exchange Tower Concourse Level, just outside of Bath & Body Works.

Plenty of Tassimo coffee makers there, excellent service.

Enjoy!
6 replies
[OP]
Aug 12, 2008
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
btw i asked, they will be there all week ( Oct 15 - 19 ) daily closing at 3pm
Sep 17, 2003
697 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
leeyhv wrote: btw i asked, they will be there all week ( Oct 15 - 19 ) daily closing at 3pm
To confirm, they will be there tomorrow as well.

If you have a Tassimo machine at home, when I asked to take home a sample of the new Tim Horton's T-disc, the guy told me to take two or three.
Nice freebie.

And next week they will be at Eaton Center.

Hope this helps...
[OP]
Aug 12, 2008
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Yea its really nice they would let you take some timmys T-disc home too! They also have a $20 Rebate form you can pick up, ends March 15, 2013.

Yupp I asked about their schedule, next week is at Eatons, then Oshawa, then Scarborough Town...

I wasn't able to verify their schedule anywhere online, but try to follow their fb page updates: https://www.facebook.com/TASSIMOCanada
Sep 11, 2006
875 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Yesterday I saw these machines at RBC lower level concourse(where the food court is). I'm not sure how long they will be there because nobody was there when I saw it(after 5pm)
[OP]
Aug 12, 2008
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the update. I just went to the RBC Plaza Food Court Booth, they closes at 3:30pm. Today (Friday Oct 19th) is the last day they are at this location. They will be going to Bloor-Yonge next week, and then various malls within the GTA later. I heard Yorkdale, Oshawa, Brampton, Fairview, etc... I don't have the exact order though...
Aug 24, 2012
70 posts
9 upvotes
They're also at Pacific Center, Downtown Vancouver.