Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sling TV

Free TV for 7 days (VPN/smart DNS required) - 'Sling Blue' package 40+ channels and movies/tv shows

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 9:04 pm
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
I love sling. Paid $36 for the year last June!

DVR is 50 hours only unlike YouTube TV that as unlimited however YouTube TV is $21 a month lol
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
RKD60520 wrote: Why even bother to do all that...this has all channels for free without VPN: https://ustvgo.tv/

Quality is poor

Sling Tv, YouTube TV, Direct TV and AT&T Now are much better.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I used my DNS proxy service to sign up and was able to activate the service right away on my AppleTV. Doesn't require credit card - just an email addy and you're good to watch plenty of channels live including News, Sports, Espanol and buck loads of International content.

Did I mention, you need access to a DNS proxy service to use this service? It did not work with VPN.

Good luck fam!

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 15.52.56.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 15.57.45.png

IMG_6602.JPG
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Apr 13, 2020
1 posts
vancityguy0 hi can you tell me what DNS did you use please because I try with other and I can’t open sling.... thanks
Sep 5, 2014
65 posts
45 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Nice find OP. Works for me too.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
weird .. nothing happens when I click on 'Join'. Tried chrome and edge. What am I doing wrong ?
edit: nvm ... need a US IP for signup ? It should throw some error atleast lol
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
carmageddon wrote: weird .. nothing happens when I click on 'Join'. Tried chrome and edge. What am I doing wrong ?
edit: nvm ... need a US IP for signup ? It should throw some error atleast lol
I’m not sure what’s gone wrong in your particular case but they didn’t accept my email address unless it was all in lowercase. Yeah I know case shouldn’t matter, but I have a habit of typing that in in camelCaseFormat if you know what I’m saying.

Not sure if that’s the edge case you’ve hit.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vancityguy0 wrote: I’m not sure what’s gone wrong in your particular case but they didn’t accept my email address unless it was all in lowercase. Yeah I know case shouldn’t matter, but I have a habit of typing that in in camelCaseFormat if you know what I’m saying.

Not sure if that’s the edge case you’ve hit.
hmm, my email is in lower case. Tried both gmail and hotmail. Disabled adblock too. Still not able to join.
Maybe I do need a US IP to join.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Thanks OP. What mount is that, I see no cables nice setup.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4609 upvotes
Mississauga
Works for me with Ironsocket VPN.
Telus $30/75gb US-Canada Plan x 3 lines, $10/Talk& Text line - 24 mths
VVM, 2000 LD minutes, CAN-Int'l Text ($0), 0$ AppleWatch, 5$ CAN-US only Tablet
Rogers $48.99 /24 mths, Ignite 1.5G internet
CIBC, Tang and EQ
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TorontoEh wrote: Thanks OP. What mount is that, I see no cables nice setup.
I macgyvered the hell out of that one, and it's not as pretty in real life as it looks in the pic. Most of the cabling runs through the black pillar that is attached to a cabinet below the TV. TV mount is from Costco (bought 5 years ago), center speaker (Polk Audio RM6750) mount is from parts bought from the Bay and Home Depot. Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 13, 2016
730 posts
965 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
Thanks OP

Used Windscribe US West Cube
Wouldn't run past login with Chrome. Switched to Firefox with no further issues.
Dec 23, 2019
343 posts
521 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
Badbrad wrote: Thanks OP

Used Windscribe US West Cube
Wouldn't run past login with Chrome. Switched to Firefox with no further issues.
I got it to work with Chrome but used incognito mode (disabled extensions) and had to go to watch.sling.com.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12743 posts
25706 upvotes
Montreal
Sharks316 wrote: I love sling. Paid $36 for the year last June!

DVR is 50 hours only unlike YouTube TV that as unlimited however YouTube TV is $21 a month lol
How did you get it for $36 per year when the regular price for the Blue service is $30 per month?
Sep 13, 2018
171 posts
313 upvotes
flaming homer wrote: What is this site ? Not that I'm complaining....
I don't know the source of the channels but if I had to guess, it's pulling channels from USTVnow.com and providing them for free.

I don't really watch cable much so if I ever need it, I just go here and it works most of the time just fine (I am not a huge stickler for quality)
Oct 18, 2019
274 posts
162 upvotes
GTA West
RKD60520 wrote: Why even bother to do all that...this has all channels for free without VPN: https://ustvgo.tv/
I know another site with the exact same content. And you do know it's in SD format but hey it's free, right
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Looks like they changed the promo yet again. First it was 14 days free. Then 7 days free. Now it's free happy hour during 5-11 PM? I guess it's still better than nothing though!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)