Expired Freebies

FREE Vector Cereal (save.ca via Facebook)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2011 12:57 pm
[OP]
May 25, 2009
513 posts
5065 upvotes

FREE Vector Cereal (save.ca via Facebook)

http://www.facebook.com/Vector?sk=app_194298747281660

Valid for one (1) 400g box. Coupon expires July 17, 2011.
Offer while supplies last. Limit one coupon per household.

Kellogg’s Vector Meal Replacement has been specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of active, health-conscious Canadian adults. That’s why Vector* has great tasting crunchy flakes and granola clusters with protein, carbohydrates and 22 vitamins and minerals.

ENJOY! :)

[IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8459/vector.jpg[/IMG]
33 replies
Mar 20, 2006
434 posts
329 upvotes
sweet! i love vector :)
2014 Wins = $1062 2013 Wins = $794 2012 Wins = $12,622 2011 Wins = $1,710
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2987 posts
666 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone post the coupon for people who dont have FB
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
2648 posts
3586 upvotes
Oakville
Says i ordered it,but my coupons says i havn't seleced anything> :( .I orded some yesterday.Site was laggy.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1085 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Can someone post the coupon for people who dont have FB

Unfortunately you'd have to order through the FB link.

I couldn't even refresh on the coupon page without a messaging popping up that access is restricted. Plus, from my recent experience on save.ca, they MAIL you a coupon with a separate unique barcode so I don't think this is a postable coupon unfortunately.

On another note, the site is very, very slow... I think I've had the page open for at least 20 minutes now.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3365 posts
573 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Thanks OP!

Also, the site is still very slow...
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
May 11, 2008
722 posts
103 upvotes
RunOrDie wrote: Thanks OP!

Also, the site is still very slow...
Yes, still very slow, never seen it so slow before, I thought for sure I'd get an error message after that long :lol:
Oct 2, 2007
333 posts
10 upvotes
TORONTO
I'm not sure if it went through has anyone else gotten this message?

Oops!

We’re sorry, but access to this site is restricted. You may have already requested your coupon or you may be using an invalid link.

If you believe you are receiving this message in error please email [email protected] and we will gladly assist you.
JenniferGrace1 :lol:
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
JenniferGrace1 wrote: I'm not sure if it went through has anyone else gotten this message?

Oops!

We’re sorry, but access to this site is restricted. You may have already requested your coupon or you may be using an invalid link.

If you believe you are receiving this message in error please email [email protected] and we will gladly assist you.

ditto
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
lynn24 wrote: Unfortunately you'd have to order through the FB link.

I couldn't even refresh on the coupon page without a messaging popping up that access is restricted. Plus, from my recent experience on save.ca, they MAIL you a coupon with a separate unique barcode so I don't think this is a postable coupon unfortunately.

On another note, the site is very, very slow... I think I've had the page open for at least 20 minutes now.

u could however once went thru fb, back the pages to the vector selection page and choose new coupons and sign in different accounts on save.ca and get 1+ coupons to different addresses
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1845 posts
1176 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Thanks for sharing! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3365 posts
573 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Ok, so I ordered the free Vector Cereal coupon and some other, but the site was taking too long to load! So I closed my browser without the wbesge "successfully ordered". Now when I tried again, it says I have already redeemed those coupons! What shall I do now? Is there an Customer Service #?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1085 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
panagoitss wrote: u could however once went thru fb, back the pages to the vector selection page and choose new coupons and sign in different accounts on save.ca and get 1+ coupons to different addresses

That doesn't solve Musiq Soulchild's problem of not having fb and requesting to have the coupon posted on the forum.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2003
1454 posts
2839 upvotes
Scarborough
It worked fine for me. Went to the facebook page, Liked, then clicked the link that leads to save.ca, selected the coupons I wanted, logged into my save.ca account, then submitted. It took about a minute but the confirmation page came up.
RFD Member # 3476!
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11610 posts
4750 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Seemed to take forever but it finally went through.

[QUOTE]Thank you for your order

Your order has been received and your coupons will be sent to you on the next business day.
Thank you for using SAVE.CA.[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1628 posts
193 upvotes
North West Ontario
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Can someone post the coupon for people who don't have FB
You need to link through facebook. Just create a fake facebook account for stuff like this.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4038 posts
1474 upvotes
Ontario
direct link for the facebook haters :

nvmd, you must go through facebook portal