Freebies

Free viewing of Cirque Du Soleil "O Show" from Bellagio Hotel

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2020 10:07 pm
Dec 29, 2017
480 posts
412 upvotes
Great show, I saw in 2007 for a mere $165 U.S. (3rd row back, centre). Only downside was having to turn around for some parts since I was in a "wet" seat.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21302 posts
23690 upvotes
Toronto
some historical context

Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Mar 12, 2012
471 posts
628 upvotes
Victoria
I just finished watching and I enjoyed it. I've only seen on Cirque show, I can't remember what it was called but it wasn't that great. I like this one more. Thanks for posting.
Jan 13, 2005
871 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
gr8dlr wrote: I mentioned that a lot of Cirque shows have acts which are very similar from show to show....which act have you seen was the "best" to you?

For me the best act was the "wheel of death"...it was actually the act in which someone actually fell to his death in. When I was actually watching it, I was saying holy crap...that is really dangerous, which I suppose made it thrilling to watch.

Looks like fun. can you actually die falling off this ? Sure it will hurt but it doesn't look that high
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11173 posts
6169 upvotes
Markham
KAN wrote: Looks like fun. can you actually die falling off this ? Sure it will hurt but it doesn't look that high
I actually saw this act in a cirque show in Toronto and it's quite high actually. Someone actually did die doing this.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!