Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Wine Tasting at BC/ON Wineries for Visa Infinite Cardholder ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2013 11:39 am
Aug 27, 2007
288 posts
194 upvotes
Calgary

Free Wine Tasting at BC/ON Wineries for Visa Infinite Cardholder ONLY

Expiry:
December 31, 2013
Did a search but couldn't find anything.

Enjoy free wine tasting and/or vineyard tour experience in BC or ON if you are a current cardholder of a Visa Infinite Card.
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ngu9hg.jpg[/IMG]

The list for both provinces are very exhaustive and reservations in advance is recommended for many of the wineries.

ON: https://visainfinite.ca/offers.html?t=9 ... #offer/102
BC: https://visainfinite.ca/offers.html?t=9 ... #offer/103

Here's the link of the BC winery mapping.

Enjoy!

Below are the T/C:

All wines Wine Country Benefits Terms and Conditions
Offer valid June 1, 2013-December 31, 2013. Eligible cardholders must be legal drinking age to participate in the benefits. Void where prohibited. Limitation of Liability: All wine tastings and discounts are subject to terms and conditions as specified by participating wineries. All discounts apply before applicable taxes. By participating in this offer (as a cardholder or guest of cardholder), participant, on behalf of himself or herself fully releases and holds harmless Visa Inc., Visa Canada Corporation, IDMG, their successors, affiliates and related companies, client financial institutions, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees agents and assigns, from any and all liability or damage of any kind, related in any way to the participant’s participation in this offer.
---------------------------------------------------------
Kindly thank if I've helped you spend money! :lol:
3 replies
May 12, 2010
51 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for posting this, OP.
I don't know why I never get any info on these offers even though I have this card.
Would be an awesome deal for somebody going to wine country in BC for sure!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9309 upvotes
Do you need to show your CC when you go in person to attend or? I don't have a VISA Infinite CC but family members do. So I am thinking use their info lol and go in :razz:
Blanka
Aug 27, 2007
288 posts
194 upvotes
Calgary
djemzine wrote: Do you need to show your CC when you go in person to attend or? I don't have a VISA Infinite CC but family members do. So I am thinking use their info lol and go in :razz:
I've not been asked in the past to show ID along with the card for wine tasting. Perhaps the tours might be a different story? So, it could really be YMMV.
Maybe bring along the card and flash it?
---------------------------------------------------------
Kindly thank if I've helped you spend money! :lol: