Free Raptors Tattoos This Week To Celebrate NBA Finals

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
June 1, 2019
Retailer:
Freedom Ink Toronto
Thinking of doing something spontaneous? Get a free Raptors tattoo! lol. Heard about this on the radio so if you guys are Raptors fans or jumping on the bandwagon, then this deal is for you!

From the Instagram post..
Limit 1 per person, walk-ins only from 2-8 Tuesday-Friday, no coming in groups larger than 3 people, must pick from flash sheets, must have valid ID.

There are 7 designs to choose from, done in black ink.

Link -
10 replies
May 22, 2018
216 posts
421 upvotes
I wonder if they'll allow a small script under the predetermined designs that reads "Bad Decisions"....
Aug 19, 2004
895 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto
I have no problems with people doing tattoos as a reasoned, thought out decision. I know nothing about Freedom Ink so do your own research.

BUT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

DON'T DO THIS unless you were already thinking of getting raptors tattoo over the last 10 years ago when they weren't doing well but just couldn't afford it !!! Preferably, you will be in your 80's and this can only be an improvement on the wrinkles that you live with daily)

A whopping 78% of people eventually regret their tattoo.

https://www.advdermatology.com/blog/sta ... too-regret

This is a real number.

Current Tattoo removal methods don't work well. You will get scarring. At best, it will be a lighter mark. It is not like wiping the skin clean like an etch-a-sketch.

https://www.realself.com/forum/laser-ta ... oo-removed

Unless you are in the hip hop industry, this will at best be neutral and possibly; a negative to your employability. (What if your interviewer was a Bucks fan!).

I'm proud that the raptors have done well this year. But if you think that this will be the best thing that you will permanently mark on your body; you lack imagination (on your deathbed, will the Raptors be the one memory that you will cherish above all others -eg: family / children / lovers, climbing mount everest)...

Having said all this, I know I will be flamed for this but PLEASE take some time to consider this.

I speak from personal knowledge... and (very little) wisdom of age.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2507 posts
2589 upvotes
Toronto
I completely (and respectfully) disagree with the poster above. My ink (I have three) are all personal memories. Even if you do grow old why wouldn't you want something to remember an exciting time of your life when you were young?. Find me someone who regrets getting a tattoo to celebrate Joe Carter's home run in '93 and I'll admit I'm wrong. Besides, it's not like getting a kahwai tattoo that might be outdated in a few months (stop it, slim - no bad vibes - he's gonna stay).

edit: this shows the designs you can choose from https://www.blogto.com/sports_play/2019 ... s-tattoos/
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6905 posts
6333 upvotes
Toronto
sparklingjaney wrote: I wonder if they'll allow a small script under the predetermined designs that reads "Bad Decisions"....
I prefer a script that reads "Pobody's Nerfect"
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6905 posts
6333 upvotes
Toronto
These are the designs they offer... simple, but hey, they are free

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1272 posts
1310 upvotes
Toronto
To some people, this is the exact definition of what tattoos are about; an important period or moment in your life that you will never forget.

Sure, I wouldn't get "RAPTORS NBA FINALS 2019" tattooed, but the dinosaur logos look decent at least and at least have some backstory for people compared to those generic lines, shading and scribbles people get.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5787 posts
2804 upvotes
Global Village
roblombardi wrote: These are the designs they offer... simple, but hey, they are free

The 4 dino ones don't really communicate Raptors well imo. I have a feeling the claw 1 will be the 1 to get with Kawhi in mind.

To anyone considering these keep in mind you will not be able to donate blood for months after getting it done.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9826 posts
4529 upvotes
Toronto

Lol promo ending early today due to overwhelming demand

When a good gesture gets abused
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1272 posts
1310 upvotes
Toronto
Now, this is something id be wary of. I would NOT get a rushed tattoo or when the artist is tired, sounds like people are abusing and being stingy and not even tipping.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2507 posts
2589 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: Now, this is something id be wary of. I would NOT get a rushed tattoo or when the artist is tired, sounds like people are abusing and being stingy and not even tipping.
Yeah, especially - I have no way of knowing whether or not this is true but I kind of assumed it from the simple designs - if their senior apprentices are doing them and not their experienced artists.