$10 + $5 off Friends & Family promo on any $55 plans and above, $40 for 20GB

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2021 12:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2126 posts
2233 upvotes

[Freedom Mobile] $10 + $5 off Friends & Family promo on any $55 plans and above, $40 for 20GB

Freedom Mobile F&F discount is back. $10 off + $5 off digital discount, on any plan $55 and up. New activation only. Expires on Dec. 20, 2021.

Ps.... this is different from the F&F promos before as it used to be $15 off + $5 digital discount...then again, everything cost more now a days so it is really not that big of a surprise that these F&F promos are getting worse.

More details in Thread Summary

"New Activation Only"
This deal will most likely be extended to Boxing Day, like always.
Images
  • SS.jpg
Last edited by fluidmax on Dec 6th, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
A one-time connection fee of $45 will apply to each new line activation.

Terms & Conditions
Offers are available for a limited time and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Applicable taxes extra.
1. Friends and Family offer: $40 is based on a $55 plan, less the $10 Friends and Family offer and the $5 Digital Discount. To be eligible for the $10 discount, you must sign up for a new Postpaid line on an Eligible Plan ($55+ plan before Digital Discount) and have a promo code applied during the promotion period. The credits will start to be applied to your account as a bill adjustment before tax on your 1st bill. You will receive a $10 discount off the monthly price of the plan for as long as you remain active, in good standing, and subscribed to an Eligible Postpaid Plan. Each promo code can only be used once and applies to one line only - not the full account. The promotion may not be combined with any other in-market offer, with the exception of Digital Discount. To be eligible to receive the $5/month Digital Discount, you must (i) be subscribed to a Postpaid line on an Eligible Plan, (ii) sign up for Auto Pay (pre-authorized payments), (iii) have an active and valid Auto Pay method on file, and (iv) redeem the “Digital Discount” promo code at a Freedom Mobile retail location or through your My Account. To learn more about Digital Discount, see freedommobile.ca/digitaldiscount. For the Friends and Family and Digital Discount offers: if you are not eligible for the promotion during any month, that monthly discount will be entirely forfeited and cannot be made up. If you qualify for the discount in the months following the ineligible month, you will receive the discount in those subsequent months. Movement between Eligible Plans will not result in the loss of the monthly discount. Your service will no longer be eligible for the discount if you: (a) Change your rate plan to a non-Eligible Plan, or (b) Port your number away from Freedom Mobile.

2. MyTab monthly payment required for 24 months. Conditions apply. Early cancellation fees apply. For TradeUp, additional savings are contingent on return of device in eligible condition within month 24. If you terminate your services, change your rate plan to a non-eligible plan or port your number you will be charged the full TradeUp credit amount. TradeUp Additional Terms of Service apply – see freedommobile.ca/TradeUp for details.
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5656 posts
15260 upvotes
Kitchener
How to get as code? Did they email them?
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2126 posts
2233 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: How to get as code? Did they email them?
They send it out to Staff/employees and 3rd party retail locations.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2126 posts
2233 upvotes
MiNuNDeCoMpUtEr wrote: how long are the discounts
I believe they are for as long as you are an customer. I still have my discount since 2017
Jun 12, 2009
915 posts
336 upvotes
Yep, would like a code as well
LOLx2
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18602 posts
5434 upvotes
Scarberia
give me an iphone 13 pro max on tab for 20$ bucks a month! wait thats too cheap lol..i'll take 30$ a month on mytab!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 1, 2015
90 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
FastFret wrote: Yep, would like a code as well
LOLx2
mikka2017 wrote: give me an iphone 13 pro max on tab for 20$ bucks a month! wait thats too cheap lol..i'll take 30$ a month on mytab!
Same lol x3
Apr 8, 2010
745 posts
169 upvotes
London
A very nice user (I won't name them to protect their inbox LOL) emailed me a code but I didn't need it. They were advertising it in store on the whiteboard outside (forgot to take a pic). YMMV of course but the fact it was advertised on the street to hook people in probably means the $40/20GB deal is for everyone in store, FNF for online.
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
MiNuNDeCoMpUtEr wrote: how long are the discounts
The first batch of F&F As long as your Freedom and not changing your plan. For the newer code you need to ask CSR.
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Temp. Banned
Apr 15, 2011
5157 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
Don't know what is up with the downvotes. In terms of data, I believe FM still is one of the only affordable unlimited data options out there. Even after you run through your cap, your speed will get throttled down to 256kbps but still this is good enough for almost all basic tasks like nav and email
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
blaznazn22 wrote: Don't know what is up with the downvotes. In terms of data, I believe FM still is one of the only affordable unlimited data options out there. Even after you run through your cap, your speed will get throttled down to 256kbps but still this is good enough for almost all basic tasks like nav and email
The downvote are the user who want to go Freedom but freedom is not working for them. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye✌️
DakilangMangingibig
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
mikka2017 wrote: give me an iphone 13 pro max on tab for 20$ bucks a month! wait thats too cheap lol..i'll take 30$ a month on mytab!
I'm waiting also for the pro max 12 or 13.
DakilangMangingibig
Aug 7, 2011
83 posts
20 upvotes
BRAMPTON
I moved to freedom in Dec 2019 with f&f discount, my iPhone tab will be paid out this month end. How will this affect my bill?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2126 posts
2233 upvotes
talvinder85 wrote: I moved to freedom in Dec 2019 with f&f discount, my iPhone tab will be paid out this month end. How will this affect my bill?
you bill will decrease by the amount of monthly tap you are paying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)