Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] $70 - iPhone 11 + 20GB Freedom Mobile

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 4:30 pm
Member
May 19, 2015
309 posts
287 upvotes
Energie11 wrote: Not sure if this is a deal. Signed up for it and many were in line to sign up. Used a One time $25 referral to get a little discount. Ends August 31st
Good luck with their f8cked up reception.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 9, 2003
17553 posts
633 upvotes
Daughter has been using them for a while, zero issues in Edmonton
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1023 posts
1677 upvotes
Alberta
corwal wrote: Crazy that freedom has entered big 3 pricing without the network to back it up
From Telus I see $102.92 for the same 20GB and iPhone 11. That's with promo pricing on their Peace of Mind plan.
I'd check the others, but that'd be a waste of time.
Images
  • Capture+_2020-08-29-16-00-41.png
Member
Mar 14, 2017
346 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
pjw918 wrote: From Telus I see $102.92 for the same 20GB and iPhone 11. That's with promo pricing on their Peace of Mind plan.
I'd check the others, but that'd be a waste of time.
$74.75 for iPhone 11 + 20GB with unlimited overages, EPP
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1023 posts
1677 upvotes
Alberta
corwal wrote: $74.75 for iPhone 11 + 20GB with unlimited overages, EPP
Why do you use EPP plans for comparison to what's publicly available on the website?? sheesh.
Member
Sep 2, 2017
425 posts
494 upvotes
Edmonton
corwal wrote: $74.75 for iPhone 11 + 20GB with unlimited overages, EPP
That’s EPP plus with bring it back...
Member
Mar 14, 2017
346 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
pjw918 wrote: Why do you use EPP plans for comparison to what's publicly available on the website?? sheesh.
I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1023 posts
1677 upvotes
Alberta
Jaylay14 wrote: That’s EPP plus with bring it back...
LOL.. two thumbs on the scale.
Jr. Member
Dec 20, 2014
113 posts
43 upvotes
Multi-line deal going on right now too.

The first line is $70 as OP states, but the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th line that you add on at the same time gets an addition $10 for 2 years to make it $60 a month (Starting the 2nd bill)
Freedom Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6439 posts
5862 upvotes
Calgary
corwal wrote: I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
Uncommon actually.
Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2019
373 posts
1272 upvotes
High
talvinder85 wrote: I got the same deal last boxing day but I am paying 60$ + Tax
Same here but I’ve been paying $50 + tax
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
3730 posts
997 upvotes
Calgary
corwal wrote: I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
You serious? Jesus. I don't know anyone that has access to EPP. Don't make a blanket statement like that.
Sr. Member
May 24, 2017
755 posts
504 upvotes
GTA
corwal wrote: Crazy that freedom has entered big 3 pricing without the network to back it up
The big 3 had to lower their prices because of Freedom!
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2016
972 posts
1257 upvotes
Mississauga
corwal wrote: Crazy that freedom has entered big 3 pricing without the network to back it up
Weird post, Only Costco small biz plans or EPP comes close to matching this for objective value.
corwal wrote: I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
I think everyone in your circle has access. This is great for you and your family/friends. Unfortunately not the case for most folks who aren't employees of the govt/big companies.
Paulie1RFD wrote: The big 3 had to lower their prices because of Freedom!
Preach!
I think Shaw mobile is the straw that tipped the scales.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1122 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto, ON
About EPP, Jesus guys. Not everyone has access to suck milk from governments breast. Some people actually work in trades and don’t rely on government to fund their lives.

I know zero people who have had access to EPP.
Last edited by Varian on Sep 2nd, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Sep 19, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Yup, i have been with Freedom for abut 5 years now. Great service when I need it, good reception, and I only pay $32 for 8GB which includes data in the US.
Newbie
Feb 5, 2006
34 posts
5 upvotes
Terrible reception in certain GTA spots.
My parents one with Koodo one with Freedom, in a hospital in Richmond hill, freedom has absolutely no reception (can't even make call), the other is fine.

95% of the time is fine, but that 5% of the time really makes you wanna throw your phone against the wall. Not worth it.
Member
Mar 14, 2017
346 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
Varian wrote: About EPP, Jesus guys. Not everyone has access to suck milk from governments breast. Some people actually work in trades and don’t rely on government to fund their lives.

I no zero people who have had access to EPP.
I work in the private sector, but thanks for sharing your insightful opinion on the governments breast milk

Top