[Freedom Mobile] $70 - iPhone 11 + 20GB Freedom Mobile

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 4:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6349 posts
5743 upvotes
Calgary
corwal wrote: I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
Uncommon actually.
Sep 15, 2019
323 posts
1213 upvotes
High
talvinder85 wrote: I got the same deal last boxing day but I am paying 60$ + Tax
Same here but I’ve been paying $50 + tax
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3697 posts
980 upvotes
Calgary
corwal wrote: I don't think I've ever worked for a company that didn't have access to EPP plans. They're extremely common, something people don't seem to realize
You serious? Jesus. I don't know anyone that has access to EPP. Don't make a blanket statement like that.
May 24, 2017
665 posts
441 upvotes
GTA
corwal wrote: Crazy that freedom has entered big 3 pricing without the network to back it up
The big 3 had to lower their prices because of Freedom!
Nov 30, 2016
884 posts
1120 upvotes
Mississauga
corwal wrote: Crazy that freedom has entered big 3 pricing without the network to back it up
Weird post, Only Costco small biz plans or EPP comes close to matching this for objective value.
I think everyone in your circle has access. This is great for you and your family/friends. Unfortunately not the case for most folks who aren't employees of the govt/big companies.
Paulie1RFD wrote: The big 3 had to lower their prices because of Freedom!
Preach!
I think Shaw mobile is the straw that tipped the scales.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1099 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto, ON
About EPP, Jesus guys. Not everyone has access to suck milk from governments breast. Some people actually work in trades and don’t rely on government to fund their lives.

I know zero people who have had access to EPP.
Last edited by Varian on Sep 2nd, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 19, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Yup, i have been with Freedom for abut 5 years now. Great service when I need it, good reception, and I only pay $32 for 8GB which includes data in the US.
Feb 5, 2006
34 posts
5 upvotes
Terrible reception in certain GTA spots.
My parents one with Koodo one with Freedom, in a hospital in Richmond hill, freedom has absolutely no reception (can't even make call), the other is fine.

95% of the time is fine, but that 5% of the time really makes you wanna throw your phone against the wall. Not worth it.
Mar 14, 2017
340 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
Varian wrote: About EPP, Jesus guys. Not everyone has access to suck milk from governments breast. Some people actually work in trades and don’t rely on government to fund their lives.

I no zero people who have had access to EPP.
I work in the private sector, but thanks for sharing your insightful opinion on the governments breast milk