Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Bonus 10GB, existing lines and new activations

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2020 3:40 am
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
2379 posts
330 upvotes
pjw918 wrote: [OT] The Promo Big Gig Everywhere Canada 50 is a never-let-it-go plan, I've got it too..
If you don't need US roaming it's 10 vs 8GB on the more common Everywhere, and at a $50 MRC it actually qualifies for $60-level tabs, and has both unlimited US LD calling and World Saver LD included.
what do you mean qualifies for $60-level tabs? everytime i tried to upgrade my phone i don't get the max discount for those $55+ plans?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1268 posts
343 upvotes
Thanks so much to the OP for this just got 10 gig added to each line that I have with the 35% FF deal. Never letting this plan go worst case I’ll keep it alive for the data alone 20 gig for 32.50 a month I’ll take the odd freedom issue for this price
Dec 5, 2016
293 posts
448 upvotes
Got it on iMessage, $85/month 16GB plan with an iphone 11 on tab still.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1268 posts
343 upvotes
BatmanDeals wrote: Is their WhatsApp closed! I can't get a hold of them
Nope just did it through WhatsApp took about 20 minutes total but it worked
Sep 25, 2020
13 posts
11 upvotes
I don't know how y'all got the data so easily. I tried FB, Twitter, and WhatsApp and I had two of them told me that it requires hardware upgrade and and plan change and didn't bother touching my account, while I had another one telling me that my $40 loyalty plan isn't eligible.
Jul 15, 2010
196 posts
392 upvotes
Vancouver
First two times on whatsapp I was able to have it done, here's what I did to have luck.

1 message about the 10gb promo
2 hit no on this answers my question
3 say agent
4 ask agent about adding in the promo, and it was done quickly.

I tried to go to agent right away and they gave me push back. So I had to call in for the 3 line.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1268 posts
343 upvotes
excusememoi wrote: I don't know how y'all got the data so easily. I tried FB, Twitter, and WhatsApp and I had two of them told me that it requires hardware upgrade and and plan change and didn't bother touching my account, while I had another one telling me that my $40 loyalty plan isn't eligible.
Plan has to be at least $50 or more my plan is $50 but with my FF 35% off code it’s below $50a month, but that clearly doesn’t matter to them as I got it no issues i just simply asked
Oct 11, 2019
285 posts
209 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP! I got this added to my mom’s plan. She is on the absolute $0 with iPhone XR with 10GB for $60 -$15 FF discount. Now she has 10GB more data that she will never use!
Last edited by snyp1193 on Oct 18th, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1023 posts
1677 upvotes
Alberta
[OT]
zzricezz wrote: what do you mean qualifies for $60-level tabs? everytime i tried to upgrade my phone i don't get the max discount for those $55+ plans?
Are you sure you have the Promo Big Gig Everywhere Canada?
I've always qualified for $60-level tab discounts, store agents are always surprised. But I haven't tried a HUP in a while, maybe they've changed its eligibility.
Oct 31, 2018
35 posts
33 upvotes
keinooj wrote: Ty for letting us know! Saved me some time.
It's not true, people with tabs can get it. If a rep refuses to add it, you try another chat platform and another rep and eventually one will do it. I personally have a tab and was able to get it on my second try.
Oct 19, 2011
571 posts
186 upvotes
I got it for my 2 lines ($60 big gig 20GB and everywhere 50, both on tabs) via live chat - if there's already a data promotion on it, they have to cancel it first.
Sep 22, 2016
10 posts
I got it on my second try. First time the guy said i had to switch from another provider.

I already had the 3gb promotion from before. She stacked the 10gb on top so now i have 8gb + 3gb + 10gb = 21gb.

Also, she said the 10gb only lasts 24 months but not sure how true that is? Can someone comment.

Also noticed that the add-on does not show anywhere in the plan. You can only tell if you click usage and see the total GB available. That is as far as i can tell unless anyone knows different.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2005 posts
922 upvotes
Any success on getting this on Promo Freedom 1GB Additional line $15/month with -$5 digital discount?

This is my second line
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2005 posts
922 upvotes
np8989 wrote: I got it on my second try. First time the guy said i had to switch from another provider.

I already had the 3gb promotion from before. She stacked the 10gb on top so now i have 8gb + 3gb + 10gb = 21gb.

Also, she said the 10gb only lasts 24 months but not sure how true that is? Can someone comment.

Also noticed that the add-on does not show anywhere in the plan. You can only tell if you click usage and see the total GB available. That is as far as i can tell unless anyone knows different.
Holly then why did they remove my 3gb my goodness
Sep 22, 2016
10 posts
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Holly then why did they remove my 3gb my goodness
Based on the comments on this thread i expected it to be removed but when i looked i have 21gb.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2005 posts
922 upvotes
np8989 wrote: Based on the comments on this thread i expected it to be removed but when i looked i have 21gb.
Maybe the rep who removed was not aware the previous promotion is required to be removed in order to give this
Dec 20, 2012
26 posts
55 upvotes
GTA
I have the Promo Everywhere 50 8GB with 1 GB US + 4GB with a promo before. Tried through whatsapp with no luck. She said that she tried to apply it to my account but it's not letting her because my plan is too old? But someone else with the same plan on here got it on their account (not sure what I'm missing). Messaging on Facebook now. Let's see.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1466 posts
418 upvotes
I also had a 2GB promo and was able to get the 10GB without it being removed.
Images
  • Untitled.jpg