Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile Boxing Day

BYOD 13GB for $24 prepaid

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2022 11:16 am
Nov 30, 2012
560 posts
737 upvotes
Burnaby

[Freedom Mobile] [Boxing Day] BYOD 13GB for $24 prepaid

Good for non-power data users OK with Freedom network. See photo -- snapped while passing by -- I have no other details re: T&C.

Edit: See following post. Tx milomilemila -- I didn't see it at the Freedom website cuz I looked only at the post-paid plans.
Images
  • 20221224_152317.jpg
Last edited by HelloGoodBuy on Dec 25th, 2022 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
15 replies
Mar 9, 2009
649 posts
601 upvotes
Yep, saw it at Freedom website.

It’s prepaid plan.
1379F901-7547-4001-92D3-A0184DBB7F48.png
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2579 posts
2827 upvotes
Non power users?
How many GB would a power user need If non power is 13GB/month

Price includes $10 off for 12 months and $5 digital discount
Also 10GB bonus for 12 months.

So essentially only good for 12 months.

The roaming/nationwide isn't bad 2GB and Talk Text
Sep 29, 2010
96 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto

Got 2 plans 35$ for 20 GB with 10$ monthly discount through Facebook chat.
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
The only problem with this plan is that it goes up after a year.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Nov 26, 2022
2 posts
3 upvotes
Asked chat about this. They said it was for new customers only and offered it to me for $37 a month Face With Tears Of Joy.

Honestly done with freedom. Hopefully I can snag a decent deal with Telus/bell
Nov 23, 2012
475 posts
327 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
Jonavin wrote: The only problem with this plan is that it goes up after a year.
The problem with freedom is that their network is so unbelievably small that it's actually worthless for most people.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
Sempiternal wrote: The problem with freedom is that their network is so unbelievably small that it's actually worthless for most people.
depends on living conditions. I think these deals are great for Toronto/GTA. Their $99 deal is pretty epic-I would've jumped if the data was a bit more
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
Sempiternal wrote: The problem with freedom is that their network is so unbelievably small that it's actually worthless for most people.
That’s because you live in Quebec. They are fine in metro areas of Toronto and Vancouver, sometimes even better than the others. I speak from experience of always having active accounts for Bell/Telus, Rogers, Freedom or one of their subbrands. Sure it doesn’t work for everyone all the time everywhere, but Rogers also has a dead spot at my home they have been unable to fix for 20 years.

My current active sims are: Freedom, Bell, Telus, Public Mobile, Fido. I’ve used these throughout the GTA and Vancouver area extensively. Every carrier has dead spots. Pick one that works for you. I chose Freedom for my main number. The rest are backup or work line.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Mar 29, 2011
161 posts
111 upvotes
Niagara Falls
kenvin100 wrote: depends on living conditions. I think these deals are great for Toronto/GTA. Their $99 deal is pretty epic-I would've jumped if the data was a bit more
Sign up for the plan twice :) Use the second plan for data only on your secondary sim (if you have a dual sim phone). 100GB per year for $200.
Dec 15, 2018
80 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga
Thats actually a crazy idea but it just might work

8.3gb for 16.60 - Thats solid
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
Is this expired? I dont see it on their website.
:cool:
Apr 16, 2013
893 posts
1056 upvotes
Surrey (Metro Van)+1…
Jonavin wrote: That’s because you live in Quebec. They are fine in metro areas of Toronto and Vancouver, sometimes even better than the others. I speak from experience of always having active accounts for Bell/Telus, Rogers, Freedom or one of their subbrands. Sure it doesn’t work for everyone all the time everywhere, but Rogers also has a dead spot at my home they have been unable to fix for 20 years.

My current active sims are: Freedom, Bell, Telus, Public Mobile, Fido. I’ve used these throughout the GTA and Vancouver area extensively. Every carrier has dead spots. Pick one that works for you. I chose Freedom for my main number. The rest are backup or work line.
Looks like you are addicted like I am. I have two or more then you. I have Fizz in Vancouver with an Ottawa Number with Canada/US Plan and have US at&t unlimited prepaid group plan with unlimited data in Canada, US & Mexico.
RFD for life
Aug 7, 2011
7 posts
5 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
andrew_canada wrote: Image

Got 2 plans 35$ for 20 GB with 10$ monthly discount through Facebook chat.
Just got 30GB for $40 w/ $10 discount ($30 total/ mo) after trying to get the 13GB for $24. Through iMessage.

Was originally on 10GB for $30 prepaid.
Nov 1, 2017
367 posts
450 upvotes
I saw a sign at a mall in Hamilton with the $19 plan with 6.5 gigs (1.5 + 5 bonus).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)