Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] December Friends and Family Offers, $15 off for 24 month and ends Dec. 31

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 10:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1710 posts
1399 upvotes
Alberta

December Friends and Family Offers, $15 off for 24 month and ends Dec. 31

Savings:
$15/m
Expiry:
December 19, 2019
Retailer:
Freedom Mobile
Here we go again, like clock work.

With this exclusive offer, save $15/mo. on select Big Gig Unlimited plans.1 Bring your own phone for just $45/mo.(with digital discount), or get a new phone with Absolute Zero, starting at $60/mo. on a 24-month services agreement.

5 codes per employee as usual,

Terms & Conditions

1 Freedom Mobile’s Big Gig Unlimited data plans include (depending on your selected plan) from 10GB to 25GB of Fast LTE (full-speed) data on the Freedom Network, as well as from 500MB to 2GB of Fast LTE (full-speed) data on the Freedom Nationwide Network (see freedommobile.ca/coverage). Freedom Mobile’s Big Gig Unlimited data Canada-U.S. plan includes 30GB of Fast LTE (full-speed) data on the Freedom Network, as well as 5GB of Fast LTE (full-speed) data on the Freedom Nationwide Network or in the U.S. Once your Fast LTE (full-speed) allotment is depleted, you will continue to have access to data services, with no data overage fees, but at a slower speed – of up to 256 kilobits per second (for downloads) and 128 kilobits per second (for uploads) on the Freedom Network, and up to 128 kilobits per second (for downloads) and 64 kilobits per second (for uploads) on the Nationwide Network or, in the case of the Big Gig Unlimited data Canada-U.S. plan, in the U.S. – until the end of your current billing cycle. Applications such as web browsing, email, instant messaging, voice over IP services, or low-quality audio streaming will continue to work, but at a slower speed. Applications that normally require greater bandwidth, such as video streaming or peer-to-peer file sharing will also continue to work, but the slower speed may affect application performance. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 70% and 100% of the Fast LTE (full-speed) allotment included in your plan, at which point you may choose to purchase a Fast LTE (full-speed) add-on to add more full-speed data to your plan.

2 The Friends and Family offer is available for a limited time. $45 is based on a $65 plan, less the $15 discount and the $5 Digital Discount (not eligible for MyTab). $60 is based on an $80 plan, less the $15 discount and the $5 Digital Discount (eligible for MyTab). To be eligible for the $15 discount, you must sign up for a new Postpaid line on an Eligible Plan (before digital discount: the $65 FNF BYOP Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 10GB plan, or any $80+ Big Gig Unlimited plan) and have a promo code applied during the promotion period. The credits will start to be applied to your account as a bill adjustment before tax on your 1st bill. You will receive a $15 discount off the monthly price of the plan for as long as you remain active, in good standing, and subscribed to an Eligible Postpaid Plan. Each promo code can only be used once and applies to one line only - not the full account. The promotion may not be combined with any other in-market offer, with the exception of Digital Discount, Better Together Savings or the Refer a Friend program. To be eligible for both MyTab and the Friends and Family discount, you must activate on an $80+ Big Gig Unlimited plan (before digital discount). Digital Discount promotion is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To be eligible to receive the $5/month Digital Discount, you must (i) be subscribed to a Postpaid line on a Big Gig Unlimited plan, (ii) sign up for Auto Pay (pre-authorized payments), (iii) have an active and valid Auto Pay method on file, and (iv) redeem the “Digital Discount” promo code at a Freedom Mobile retail location or through your My Account. To learn more about Digital Discount, see freedommobile.ca/digitaldiscount. For the Friends and Family and Digital Discount offers: if you are not eligible for the promotion during any month, that monthly discount will be entirely forfeited and cannot be made up. If you qualify for the discount in the months following the ineligible month, you will receive the discount in those subsequent months. Movement between Eligible Plans will not result in the loss of the monthly discount. Your service will no longer be eligible for the discount if you: (a) Change your rate plan to a non-Eligible Plan, or (b) Port your number away from Freedom Mobile.

3 Absolute Zero phones are available for $0 upfront with a $0 Monthly MyTab Charge and $0 extra after two years. Requires 24 month services agreement. On select plans only. See freedommobile.ca/MyTab for more details.

This time the code is only for new Freedom Mobile customers and will most likely get extended to Dec. 26 Boxing day since Dec. 19 is a Thursday and holds no significance at all.

Don't shoot the messenger, FM has it's purpose..but it's definitely not for everyone.
Last edited by fluidmax on Dec 26th, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
418 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1710 posts
1399 upvotes
Alberta
Reserved for updates

Extended to Dec. 31st.
Last edited by fluidmax on Dec 21st, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 6, 2006
217 posts
117 upvotes
Coquitlam
I keep thinking I should give Freedom a shot - I have no luck getting anywhere with the big 3 or their sub-brands, and I need 10gb+ data. How do we get a F&F code?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7216 posts
4596 upvotes
Canada
They made it way worse if you want a phone. They basically increased the plan costs for iPhone 11, Galaxy S10 etc by $15, negating any benefit of the FF code. iPhone 11 and S10 were free on the $80 plan this morning. Now if you want them free, you have to get the $95 plan which is exactly $15 more. Coincidence?
Plus they have a $20 activation fee now.

Just recently FF was applicable on $65 plan, including iPhone xr. It worked out to $65 - $5 - $15 = $45/mo for plan and iPhone XR. Now it is $60/mo AFTER FF code.

Wth are they thinking. This is a straight up $15/mo increase. Even big3 don't do this
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Dec 3rd, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Dec 23, 2010
189 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
Hello friends that work for FM, please send me a code :P Thanks.
Nov 14, 2013
67 posts
14 upvotes
Oakville
Looking for a code as well but no luck so far...
Oct 10, 2019
7 posts
If someone can PM me a code that would be great! Just signed up but I'm sure i can get them to decrease my plan with a code!
Dec 24, 2018
25 posts
44 upvotes
Anyone has a spare code .. looking from long time ..
Nov 17, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Just signed up yesterday for the 19gb + $0 s10 @ $75/mo, not sure if this code would still work for me but if anyone got a spare it is much appreciated