eg. Big Gig + Talk 10GB (regular $65)
- unlimited Canada-wide talk, unlimited global SMS/MMS
- 25% 24-month discount = 48.75
- less $5 'digital discount' for auto-pay = 43.75
- less $5 BYOD discount = 38.75
Jul 22nd, 2019 4:08 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 5:39 am
Jul 23rd, 2019 11:37 am
The booth location is correct on the pin. It's beside the Dodge display.
Jul 23rd, 2019 11:44 am
Jul 23rd, 2019 12:31 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 12:48 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 12:49 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 1:44 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 2:07 pm
wow thats pretty misleading marketing if the discount only works for 24 months.
Jul 23rd, 2019 2:58 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 3:53 pm
BYOD discount won't stack with the 25% discount, you can have one or the other.
No, this 25% discount can only be applied on a new activation.
Freedom will be at the PNE Aug 17 - Sep 2.
2. Good to know. Another discrepancy from the Live Agent information, but consistent with how recent 25% discounts applied.motherapy wrote: ↑ 2. The cheapest plan you can get with the 25% is the $60 plan. They will not apply the discount to the $50 plan.
3. Everything now comes to $43.xx per month. I was told this includes all the discounts available. Are they right?
6. I can receive texts and use data on the new network, but I cannot make or receive calls at all. What am I doing wrong?
Jul 23rd, 2019 3:57 pm
Absolutely not lol
Jul 23rd, 2019 6:35 pm
Jul 23rd, 2019 7:39 pm
Time to ask the Edmonton folks to send us trial SIMs.
Jul 23rd, 2019 7:42 pm
Thats pretty stupid of freedom. Things like these get them bad rep.rf134a wrote: ↑
The booth people REALLY didn't want to give out trial sims even though I was a former customer and knew the weak points of the network. The guy there made it seem like I was taking money away from him for asking for a free trial. You'd think they would be throwing free trials at former customers to win them back...