Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] F&F Offer - Big Gig Unlimited $45 10GB LTE

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 4:33 pm
Mar 20, 2017
28 posts
20 upvotes
It has been a really rough month. A code would help so much, thanks in advance!
Current Plan - Koodo $40 6GB + free 2GB add on for 24 months
May 24, 2017
420 posts
306 upvotes
GTA
RonmonWest wrote: Some Freedom Mobile store are offering $10 a month for unlimited calling/text and 1GB with autopay for adding a new line to an existing active account
Specific ones? Or YMMV?
May 24, 2017
420 posts
306 upvotes
GTA
RonmonWest wrote: Existing customer can come and add a new line with autopay
Just did online chat. They said no promo matches the one posted above.
Nov 4, 2019
34 posts
33 upvotes
Paulie1RFD wrote: Just did online chat. They said no promo matches the one posted above.
Only store are promoting this it is not listed online or any posters. Freedom Customer that already has a line can add another line for $15 a month with unlimited calling and global texting and 1GB of data after adding autopay then the monthly goes down to $10 a month. Only condition is you must have a plan already with freedom does has a $25+ and above plan
Feb 10, 2020
1 posts
I could really, really appreciate a code from anyone if they have... Thank you so much in advance. Please DM if possible!!!! Thank you.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1010 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Started looking into Freedom Plans as I want to switch one of my lines to the $10 - 1GB plan therefore I need to switch another one of my lines to a $25+ plan. Currently planning to switch over Rogers $50 - 4GB plan to one of Freedoms. I was just looking at Freedom's website and they advertise $45 - 10gb plan. Is that plan the same as the one posted here? If so, what are the promo codes for? Looking at the website, Freedom seems quite generous with their bonus data. $40 for 9GB seems pretty good too. Am I looking at these plans wrong?
Nov 4, 2019
34 posts
33 upvotes
patrickkc wrote: Started looking into Freedom Plans as I want to switch one of my lines to the $10 - 1GB plan therefore I need to switch another one of my lines to a $25+ plan. Currently planning to switch over Rogers $50 - 4GB plan to one of Freedoms. I was just looking at Freedom's website and they advertise $45 - 10gb plan. Is that plan the same as the one posted here? If so, what are the promo codes for? Looking at the website, Freedom seems quite generous with their bonus data. $40 for 9GB seems pretty good too. Am I looking at these plans wrong?
$40 for 9GB is a promo for 1 year regular rate is $50 a month but if you bring your own phone to use then they give you $10 off for 1 year under a new number
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1010 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RonmonWest wrote: $40 for 9GB is a promo for 1 year regular rate is $50 a month but if you bring your own phone to use then they give you $10 off for 1 year under a new number
Ah, I see! And wit hthis big gig unlimited outlined in this thread it will be $45 for 10GB forever? In order to get this I would need a promotion code as I see many asking and judging from the first post. If I some how get a code, which plan is this code supposed to be used with?
Nov 4, 2019
34 posts
33 upvotes
patrickkc wrote: Ah, I see! And wit hthis big gig unlimited outlined in this thread it will be $45 for 10GB forever? In order to get this I would need a promotion code as I see many asking and judging from the first post. If I some how get a code, which plan is this code supposed to be used with?
No this the same promo you get $10 off for 12 months only. The plan is regular $55 a month for 6GB of data but they will give you extra 4GB on top for life as long as you don’t change your plan
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10905 posts
2779 upvotes
Scarberia
patrickkc wrote: Started looking into Freedom Plans as I want to switch one of my lines to the $10 - 1GB plan therefore I need to switch another one of my lines to a $25+ plan. Currently planning to switch over Rogers $50 - 4GB plan to one of Freedoms. I was just looking at Freedom's website and they advertise $45 - 10gb plan. Is that plan the same as the one posted here? If so, what are the promo codes for? Looking at the website, Freedom seems quite generous with their bonus data. $40 for 9GB seems pretty good too. Am I looking at these plans wrong?
be prepared to get worse call reception going from rogers to FM! gl
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1010 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mikka2017 wrote: be prepared to get worse call reception going from rogers to FM! gl
Is FM really that bad? If it is bad, I can always go back to the winback offer of $50 -15gb since I am paying $50 -4gb with Rogers right now.