Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] F&F Offer - Big Gig Unlimited $45 10GB LTE

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 4:33 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1357 posts
638 upvotes
Demon_Twinz wrote: I really don't like that they cancel the better savings together. I am with Freedom/wind since 2012.
Call Customerservice request Cancellation they will connect you to Loyalty... talk to them to get additional bill discount..complain them abt BTS and say you will move all your lines
Jr. Member
Sep 10, 2008
132 posts
26 upvotes
Wondering if by chance there are anymore codes available...It would be greatly appreciated.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
103 posts
15 upvotes
REGINA
I wish I wasn't so late to the game here. I would love a code so I can switch mine and my son's line over from Rogers.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2005
2832 posts
194 upvotes
Can F&F codes be used on existing accounts or only new accounts? I'm trying to lower my sister-in-laws phone bill.
Newbie
Feb 27, 2012
55 posts
25 upvotes
WEST VANCOUVER
If anyone could PM a code that would be great. Trying to get my spouse a new plan and phone.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2196 posts
2232 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Losing the Better Together savings sucks...wtf is wrong with Freedom Mobile!!
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
51 posts
67 upvotes
patrickkc wrote: Is FM really that bad? If it is bad, I can always go back to the winback offer of $50 -15gb since I am paying $50 -4gb with Rogers right now.
I regret switching the freedom. No reception in certain areas, and this is above ground. Commonly advertises that they have service in the TTC subway, but it only works at certain stations. If you had the same assumption as me, that it worked while the train was moving, then that would be incorrect. Might as well as have kept using the WiFi.
Jr. Member
May 28, 2016
163 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
carrrson wrote: I regret switching the freedom. No reception in certain areas, and this is above ground. Commonly advertises that they have service in the TTC subway, but it only works at certain stations. If you had the same assumption as me, that it worked while the train was moving, then that would be incorrect. Might as well as have kept using the WiFi.
I have reception at every station I normally encounter and can even watch a twitch livestream without buffering for a small stretch of the 'U' on Line 1 (i.e. there is reception in some sections of tunnel as well).

Does your phone support Band 66 LTE?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6203 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
Why can’t they included US roaming with their plans anymore? I would sign up again if they offered Everywhere 50 with US roaming.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2018
133 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
I feel like everyone that complains about freedom mobile and their service have super old crappy phones. I have never had any issues with their service and I don't live directly in the city. I even drove all the way to buffalo and still had full bars LTE. If freedom has a good deal going on I recommend it.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1046 posts
545 upvotes
Richmond Hill
carrrson wrote: I regret switching the freedom. No reception in certain areas, and this is above ground. Commonly advertises that they have service in the TTC subway, but it only works at certain stations. If you had the same assumption as me, that it worked while the train was moving, then that would be incorrect. Might as well as have kept using the WiFi.
that sucks.. so far my experience with Freedom has been somewhat ok. I don't take the TTC so not sure about reception in subways. To the places I've been so far I have been getting reception. Surprisingly I get better reception at home with Freedom compared to Fido. There was a restaurant that kept jumping me from 3G to LTE while my wife still has 2 bars of LTE with Fido. Besides that incident, so far has been ok.
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
51 posts
67 upvotes
RFDNoob101 wrote: I have reception at every station I normally encounter and can even watch a twitch livestream without buffering for a small stretch of the 'U' on Line 1 (i.e. there is reception in some sections of tunnel as well).

Does your phone support Band 66 LTE?
Yup, just checked the model and support.
davidr519 wrote: I feel like everyone that complains about freedom mobile and their service have super old crappy phones. I have never had any issues with their service and I don't live directly in the city. I even drove all the way to buffalo and still had full bars LTE. If freedom has a good deal going on I recommend it.
Im using the iPhone they provided.

Travel mainly between Scarborough and downtown Toronto core.
Newbie
Dec 18, 2018
16 posts
2 upvotes
Wondering if anyone can provide F&F code.
Thanks in advance.
Member
Sep 29, 2002
340 posts
76 upvotes
Hi Need a F&F code to switch from zoomer. Thanks in advance
Heatware: sandrasagra :D

FS [TORONTO ONLY] - PMBOK 4TH EDITION $50
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11283 posts
2942 upvotes
Scarberia
davidr519 wrote: I feel like everyone that complains about freedom mobile and their service have super old crappy phones. I have never had any issues with their service and I don't live directly in the city. I even drove all the way to buffalo and still had full bars LTE. If freedom has a good deal going on I recommend it.
ya, that band 66 lte phone is a must if u want good FM reception... umidigi a5 pro is prolly the cheapest dual sims phone working with FMs b66
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Top