Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile

F&F Offer - Big Gig Unlimited $45 10GB LTE

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2020 3:21 am
Mar 10, 2020
1 posts
Hello,
I’ve been a customer with freedom since 2013. They’ve pretty much been milking my pockets like every other phone providers doing to ya out there. But my bill came today and hearing about the BTS(reason why I signed up for wind) being cancelled, messed my family’s plan prices lmao. So I called freedom up and complained...but heres the catch I DIDNT mention the BTS being cancelled. I just asked him why it wasn’t there since I've seen it since 2013. He goes on about the discontinuation for all freedoms customers. I snapped tffffff off. So he goes to offer me TWO OPTIONS.
Option #1: $2 off for 6 months on each line. I have 5, one being prepaid. Unfortunately, he couldn’t apply any discount for that line..odd.
Option #2: Receive 50GB data on each line. Once you use the 50 gb,it finishes. Yes, you read that right.

After hearing the second option, idek why the first option exists. Lol. But yeah I took it. I never had a customer rep just hand me over something like that. Id have to go through 4 long nights of unanswered questions/help and transferred dept. to. dept.

I hope this can benefit someone out there. I’ve seen online about people getting discounts and oddly enough for them, it doesn’t expire. Also, whats confusing is the two lines he was able to apply the discount to. Cross canada plan 10 and smartphone 40 4gb. So my question to you folks, is this a discount that can be applied to any line or is it for selective plans like ones covered under BTS?

Thanks for the read, first rfd post iml lol.
I can post pics later.
Jan 15, 2011
153 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone if this offer is still ongoing ?

If it still works, anyone still with code available I'm willing to pay for it.

I need to activate a new line, and would welcome one of these F&F deal.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
I don't think codes are being sent out for last 6 months

I think they put expiry dates on them but u can still use them if it's never been used up ymmv
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 29, 2008
465 posts
69 upvotes
Hey guys is this still live? If so, can someone send me a code? Thanks so much. Cheers.
Here for a solid deal
May 5, 2018
12 posts
4 upvotes
I was able to get 10gb plan for $40 through loyalty or retension department. I had prepaid plan 1gb + 2gb bonus.
May 27, 2020
260 posts
517 upvotes
Torono
BertanB27393 wrote: I was able to get 10gb plan for $40 through loyalty or retension department. I had prepaid plan 1gb + 2gb bonus.
10gb for $40 that's crazy. I have 9 for 45 grandfathered plan and keep running out of data so they keep telling me to buy extra data as an add-on lol. I need a new plan. I gotta try and get this one somehow.
Nov 12, 2017
193 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
I am giving away three promo codes ($15 discount for 24 months) which are valid for new activations. The promo codes can only be used on either the $65 BYOP Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 10GB plan or any $80+ Big Gig Unlimited plan.

PM me if you need one of the codes.