Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

Flash Sale iPhone 11 64gb $10 Tab on $50 plan

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2021 11:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines

[Freedom Mobile] Flash Sale iPhone 11 64gb $10 Tab on $50 plan

Flash Sale iPhone 11 64gb $10 Tab on $50 plan
After Upgrading to this I received extra 10gb.

Image

Image
Last edited by d1ulove3 on Aug 18th, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
181 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 7, 2007
10784 posts
2459 upvotes
the issue i have with freedom is that unless you want the base model, it's impossible to find any higher storage option with apple...
Newbie
Jul 11, 2016
44 posts
58 upvotes
Waterloo
Does anyone know if you change plans if your F&F discount goes away? Thinking of upgrading phone and plan (same plan value).
Jr. Member
Jan 5, 2018
117 posts
214 upvotes
If you keep a plan above $60, the discount converts to $15 off.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
938 posts
622 upvotes
GTA
canadianquestion wrote: Does anyone know if you change plans if your F&F discount goes away? Thinking of upgrading phone and plan (same plan value).
NO! as long you don't change your plan F&F will still there I just did it on my other line a week ago.
FreedomMobile $50/30gb F&F
Fido $40/50gb
DakilangMangingibig
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
938 posts
622 upvotes
GTA
kingofwale wrote: the issue i have with freedom is that unless you want the base model, it's impossible to find any higher storage option with apple...
64gb is more than enough for a simple usage.
FreedomMobile $50/30gb F&F
Fido $40/50gb
DakilangMangingibig
Newbie
Dec 24, 2020
22 posts
16 upvotes
I see that there is an option to pay the full tab upfront, does anyone if it's possible to just pay it in full and then cancel the phone plan? Would there be a cancellation fee for this?
Member
Jun 19, 2007
214 posts
207 upvotes
$240 for an iphone 11 is amazing.
Newbie
Jul 11, 2016
44 posts
58 upvotes
Waterloo
smgksa wrote: NO! as long you don't change your plan F&F will still there I just did it on my other line a week ago.
To be clear, the discount will stay if you change plans? You said "as long you don't change your plan F&F will still there"
Member
Jun 19, 2007
214 posts
207 upvotes
yes, but if you have 25-35% off it will convert to a fix $15 off
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
938 posts
622 upvotes
GTA
canadianquestion wrote: To be clear, the discount will stay if you change plans? You said "as long you don't change your plan F&F will still there"
It will stay if dont change your plan, make it sure in the store. If they change your plan it will be replace by $15.
FreedomMobile $50/30gb F&F
Fido $40/50gb
DakilangMangingibig
Member
Jun 19, 2007
214 posts
207 upvotes
if you do your upgrade through the Mobile Shop they'll give you $50-$100 in PC points
Newbie
Sep 22, 2015
72 posts
80 upvotes
Calgary, AB
subeffort wrote: I see that there is an option to pay the full tab upfront, does anyone if it's possible to just pay it in full and then cancel the phone plan? Would there be a cancellation fee for this?
I have the same question
Sr. Member
Dec 5, 2016
580 posts
825 upvotes
shma wrote: if you do your upgrade through the Mobile Shop they'll give you $50-$100 in PC points
TMS site currently showing that it's $15/month with freedom, wonder if they have access to this deal, would be pretty hot.
Member
Jun 19, 2010
359 posts
667 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just got this deal at the mobile shop, it also stacks with their PC optimum bonus points offer.

So $10x24 month + tax - 100k PC points for iPhone 11 64GB

EDIT: was able to talk to loyalty via WhatsApp and get another $10*12 credit after getting phone from mobile shop. YMMV but I think this is cheapest iPhone I've ever gotten
Last edited by JJackJi on Aug 6th, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jun 19, 2010
359 posts
667 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TouchMyBox wrote: TMS site currently showing that it's $15/month with freedom, wonder if they have access to this deal, would be pretty hot.
See my reply above !
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1075 posts
921 upvotes
subeffort wrote: I see that there is an option to pay the full tab upfront, does anyone if it's possible to just pay it in full and then cancel the phone plan? Would there be a cancellation fee for this?
If you cancel before two years you will pay MSRP minus whatever amount you have paid and whatever amount Freedom has paid.
Newbie
Aug 16, 2019
77 posts
40 upvotes
oscar1999 wrote: If you cancel before two years you will pay MSRP minus whatever amount you have paid and whatever amount Freedom has paid.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)