Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile - 25% email codes for new lines (YMMV - targeted?)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 1:18 pm
Nov 27, 2014
9 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Would love to move my wife's line to Freedom after being with Fido for 8 years and being denied after a month now of trying to get the 40/5gb plan. Would love to put my money where my mouth is and cancel.

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone could send me a code. Please and thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2429 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone have a spare code? Planning to sign up this month.
Thanks!

FS: Nothing
Nov 3, 2008
534 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Just walk into a freedom store. Most of them will have codes and want to sign you up. Some may not want to offer the $50 plan for $37.50 but I doubt they'd risk losing a sale over it,
Aug 2, 2009
282 posts
147 upvotes
BC
kzod wrote: Just walk into a freedom store. Most of them will have codes and want to sign you up. Some may not want to offer the $50 plan for $37.50 but I doubt they'd risk losing a sale over it,
Can you take advantage of BYOP and refer a friend with the 25% off code?
Jun 2, 2016
37 posts
14 upvotes
Anyone have an extra code they won't be using, would appreciate it as my bill is getting outrageous to afford on my $50 plan so this would truly be a lifesaver.
Thanks all.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1757 posts
666 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Does anyone know what Freedom Mobile service is like in Trenton? I keep considering signing my up for Freedom, if I can get one of the 25% off codes. But he'll be away at summer camp for 6 weeks, and if I switch him to a phone plan that won't work from the Trenton training center my wife would kill me.
Banned
May 4, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
modernrasho wrote: Anyone have an extra code they won't be using, would appreciate it as my bill is getting outrageous to afford on my $50 plan so this would truly be a lifesaver.
Thanks all.
Check out Freedom at Gerrard Square mall. they say they have enough for everyone that visits. give them a call before coming though
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3452 posts
197 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
I would like a code to just to try their service and see if it really has improved
May 5, 2018
2 posts
Does anyone know if any Freedom store in Calgary has 25% code can be offer to new customer? Thanks!
Nov 15, 2014
212 posts
49 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
does anyone know if a code be applied to the current Home25 special as well? making it $15 a month?

Thanks