Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile - 25% email codes for new lines (YMMV - targeted?)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 1:18 pm
Sep 3, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
I went and got signed up, 25% off code worked (thanks, User810096). Note: Not the code User810096 posted directly above, that may still work if nobody else used it.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ANYONE READING: This promo cannot be combined with another. You choose either this one or some other one.
The reps I dealt with wouldn't let ME do it, BUT others below have successfully done it -- so just keep that in mind.
This means that the current 'Big Data Plan' promos of "+3GB extra data per month for 24 months" can NOT depending who you deal with be used together with the 25% off. Unfortunate that this is the case.

The 25% off is a much better deal though, and its lifetime, so at least there is that.
The expiry I saw on the official flyer post on Reddit showed May 31st, despite many posts saying it was a "weekend only thing" (maybe only code giveaways were weekend only?).

Oh and if anyone is wondering, the 25% off is calculated only on your plan cost [ie. Big50 => $50.00] (and I believe taxes... possibly), but any MyTab\Extras stuff is added on top of that without discount applied.

Hope that helps someone,
- Binary Engineer
Last edited by BinaryEngineer on May 7th, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3651 posts
960 upvotes
Calgary
BinaryEngineer wrote: I went and got signed up, 25% off code worked (thanks, User810096). Note: Not the code User810096 posted directly above, that may still work if nobody else used it.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ANYONE READING: This promo cannot be combined with another. You choose either this one or some other one.
This means that the current 'Big Data Plan' promos of "+3GB extra data per month for 24 months" can NOT be used together with the 25% off. Unfortunate that this is the case.

The 25% off is a much better deal though, and its lifetime, so at least there is that.
The expiry I saw on the official flyer post on Reddit showed May 31st, despite many posts saying it was a "weekend only thing" (maybe only code giveaways were weekend only?).

Oh and if anyone is wondering, the 25% off is calculated only on your plan cost [ie. Big50 => $50.00] (and I believe taxes... possibly), but any MyTab\Extras stuff is added on top of that without discount applied.

Hope that helps someone,
- Binary Engineer
Interesting. I went with my friend last Friday. She got samsung s9+ and used the 25% off code and she got the additional 3gb. All of these info are on the contract documents that were given to her. It mentioned both things being part of the plan
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1380 posts
571 upvotes
BC
BinaryEngineer wrote: I went and got signed up, 25% off code worked (thanks, User810096). Note: Not the code User810096 posted directly above, that may still work if nobody else used it.

This means that the current 'Big Data Plan' promos of "+3GB extra data per month for 24 months" can NOT be used together with the 25% off. Unfortunate that this is the case.

Hope that helps someone,
- Binary Engineer
the same as casperr's friend (though I got iphone 8+),
they included the +3GB to my 50 everywhere plan for 24 months...

optional paid add-ons (total is $0):
promotional bonus 3GB Home

activated promotion: FoF 25%

monthly charges:
rate plan - 50
mytab - 25
Dec 28, 2014
25 posts
2 upvotes
BC
Would be really grateful if someone could pm me a code. Thank you advance.
May 6, 2018
1 posts
User810096 wrote: ***might be used already***

here is a code I PM'ed last week but still marked as "message unread". I would assume whoever I pm didn't use it, so here it is: Fri1375624100
Thanks! That worked for me.
Btw, no problem with promotional bonus 3GB Home applied as well.
Sep 3, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
casperr wrote: Interesting. I went with my friend last Friday. She got samsung s9+ and used the 25% off code and she got the additional 3gb. All of these info are on the contract documents that were given to her. It mentioned both things being part of the plan
gundamwingZero wrote: the same as casperr's friend (though I got iphone 8+),
they included the +3GB to my 50 everywhere plan for 24 months...

optional paid add-ons (total is $0):
promotional bonus 3GB Home

activated promotion: FoF 25%

monthly charges:
rate plan - 50
mytab - 25
Hmm well that's great to hear for you guys :)
I guess I just have incompetent workers to deal with, unfortunately.

I specifically went back to the store and questioned why there was no +3GB promo, and was told that "we only have the option to select one promo" and that it was either the "+3GB or 25% off".
Pisses me off because I specifically rushed to get in for that +3GB promo before the expiry date on the 8th.

Do you think there is anything I can do, would customer support line be able to help me? Because I know the people at the store just don't seem that knowledgeable or competent...

Cheers,
- BinaryEngineer
Mar 24, 2011
38 posts
3 upvotes
LOL..... I tried this code yesterday... seems like you beat me... :)
Mar 24, 2011
38 posts
3 upvotes
Could someone please PM me the code that I can use, please....... I'd be really grateful... Thank you
Dec 17, 2009
3 posts
Heading down to a store in 2 hours, if someone has an extra code I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
May 7, 2018
1 posts
I am looking to sign up with Freedom for the first time. Does anyone have an extra code they could do without?
Sep 3, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
UPDATE: Anyone that was NOT able to get both 25% OFF + 3GB PROMO in-store:
I ended up calling the Freedom Mobile Support line, "611" on the phone, and the rep had no problem adding the 3GB promo that the in-store agent was unable to.
The process took maybe 5 mins max, very quick and no hassle.

Hope that helps someone who was in the same position as me.
Thanks to the users above who confirmed that they\friends had received both promos -- if not for that, I might not have pushed for it.

Cheers,
- Binary Engineer
Dec 21, 2016
159 posts
95 upvotes
kzod wrote: Just walk into a freedom store. Most of them will have codes and want to sign you up. Some may not want to offer the $50 plan for $37.50 but I doubt they'd risk losing a sale over it,
For those got forced signing up for $60 bucks one, you can call CSR to change the plan for sure!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2006
4966 posts
873 upvotes
Toronto
want to sign up but still have no code lol.
HEATWARE 18-0-0 since 2006
EBAY 38-0-0 Since 2003

IG: mkdrone_