Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile - 25% email codes for new lines (YMMV - targeted?)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 1:18 pm
Feb 15, 2012
147 posts
21 upvotes
Would appreciate it if someone is willing to send me a spare code. Thank you.

Don't get emotional about RFD.
Jul 23, 2015
25 posts
3 upvotes
Markham, ON
Would be really grateful if someone could pm me a code. Thank you advance.
Sep 16, 2012
620 posts
441 upvotes
GTA/London
A code would be greatly appreciated :)
💳: Amex Pers Plat, Scotia Amex Gold, Rogers WE, CTFS WE, Brim WE
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1099 posts
194 upvotes
Chris258852 wrote: For those got forced signing up for $60 bucks one, you can call CSR to change the plan for sure!
I called a store and they said they would only allow the code on a 60 dollar plan and not the 50.00. but we only want to sign up for the 50.00. so are you saying I then just sign up for the 60 dollar plan and then call in and they will change to the 50 and allow the discount? can u explain further? thanks
Sep 24, 2004
703 posts
307 upvotes
Scarborough
Penrose wrote: I called a store and they said they would only allow the code on a 60 dollar plan and not the 50.00. but we only want to sign up for the 50.00. so are you saying I then just sign up for the 60 dollar plan and then call in and they will change to the 50 and allow the discount? can u explain further? thanks
Call another store. Preferably go to a corporate store.
Dec 21, 2016
159 posts
95 upvotes
Penrose wrote: I called a store and they said they would only allow the code on a 60 dollar plan and not the 50.00. but we only want to sign up for the 50.00. so are you saying I then just sign up for the 60 dollar plan and then call in and they will change to the 50 and allow the discount? can u explain further? thanks
The discount code said for plan $50 and up. When I signed up, they only allowed me to do $60 one only, right when I got home, I switch to $50 dollars.
Oct 6, 2006
351 posts
182 upvotes
Back in decembe, I initially got told that the code only applies to $75+ plans. To which i said ok to at the time. 2 days after i called in and asked if i change my plan would the code be still applicable. they said your code is lifetime so long as you choose in-market plans.

so get the code for the $60 plan and then go home and change it over the phone.
:twisted: May your wallet R.I.P :twisted:
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1099 posts
194 upvotes
Busta wrote: Back in decembe, I initially got told that the code only applies to $75+ plans. To which i said ok to at the time. 2 days after i called in and asked if i change my plan would the code be still applicable. they said your code is lifetime so long as you choose in-market plans.

so get the code for the $60 plan and then go home and change it over the phone.
thanks for sharing your experience, it appears to support what chris258852 was saying and If it comes to that then that is what we'll have to try. on another note, can anybody comment on the trade in program. could the amount of the trade in be different depending on which store your at?
Sep 24, 2004
703 posts
307 upvotes
Scarborough
Penrose wrote: thanks for sharing your experience, it appears to support what chris258852 was saying and If it comes to that then that is what we'll have to try. on another note, can anybody comment on the trade in program. could the amount of the trade in be different depending on which store your at?
Last year I did a trade-in for the S8, at that time they looked-up online for the value based on a few things:
1. Model of trade-in phone
2. Does it power on, and
3. physical condition

I bought a flip phone from kijiji which didn't even turn on. The guy didn't know even where to look for the model #. I got $200 off as opposed to a max of $250, but then I'd have to spend more to get a better phone. This was suggested by the rep in the store. I was actually trading-in my old S4 and he suggested I sell it and get more.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11837 posts
3162 upvotes
Scarberia
did anyone get this email?

We have an exclusive offer for you!

Save up to $120* when you add a new line
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1369 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: did anyone get this email?

We have an exclusive offer for you!

Save up to $120* when you add a new line
I just checked and yes. It was in my spam box. Now wonder if it stacks with the new FF25...